When are the CG BB13s going to ship?

No shipping notice for us here down under....

Then again... I've never received one! Just enjoying the mystery of the whole thing... Could it come today... or in a week...or in a month! Woohoo!

Lawrie
...... clearly you are no leveraging the quaint Australian persona Loz... !!! Got my shipping notice just now. If history, USPS, US Customs and Aus Border Force all play night I anticipate it in my sweaty little hands but the end of next week... :D

Still no shipping notice, I guess mine was the one with blood all over it lol. Been dinged 2 more times already since the initial ding on Dec 20 for BB13. Since then I have paid for the two Battle Shark as well as the Urban Grudge BG and LE. Would be nice to get all 6 blades at once. I am sure it will only be about "two more weeks" lol. Fingers crossed.

...... clearly you are no leveraging the quaint Australian persona Loz... !!! Got my shipping notice just now. If history, USPS, US Customs and Aus Border Force all play night I anticipate it in my sweaty little hands but the end of next week... :D

Got my shipping notice today, should be BB13 heaven on Monday!!

YESH!!!! :D

Talked to the legendary Amy! Should have my first INFI choppers Thursday! WOOOHOOO!!!

So much for Sage colors shipping 1st lol i payed a while back, no shipping info yet.... not that im complaining. I think CG BB13 was the only Blade that I ordered within minutes of it being released, not that seems to matter lol

I totally understand everyone's frustration however I assure EVERYONE, Knives are shipping everyday. Operation 2 weeks had some kinks in it but we are doing our best:thumbup: All will be good I promise

Odd. I thought my full order had shipped. But going by the 24.7oz weight Guy posted, the box isn't heavy enough. :confused: Unless the weight UPS is showing is wrong.

Guess I'll find out on Thursday...

Got my shipping notification today! Should be here on Friday. I am the excite.

ETA: It's a moss green one, for reference.

Last edited:
Exactly. Mine says 5 pounds, which isn't heavy enough for the full number of blades I have coming. The site doesn't show a partial shipment. We'll see on Thursday.

Black blade should be here Thursday. Been so long since I've received new Infi.

No complaints here. I'd be glad to wait a year if need be. That's how it is if you appreciate Busse quality.

This is the sharpest Busse I've received new. An edge that could sting the hell out of you, then you just start bleeding. Removed small burrs with the strop and that's all it's gonna need. I love it when I don't have to spend lots of time on an edge before I start using it.
Mine is Frogskin

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 36
I just hope i get the shipping notice soon, sens i've been ding for 3 difrent orders now and no shipping notice yet .
so i envy you guys that atleast have gotten the CG BB13

I got mine last night. It's definitely a dedicated chopper. But it still feels pretty light overall - something that I would actually carry in the field, as opposed to a 40 oz chopper.

I was comparing it in hand to my aged bronze TTKZ. Seems like they would probably both perform about the same as choppers. The TTKZ would definitely be more effective as a weapon (pointier and more neutral balance), but the BB13 is significantly lighter.

Fills a different niche to the 1311, which is more of a stout machete - i.e. for chopping and slashing. I still think there's a place for a similar blade in INFI. I would still like to see a 14" Basic Golok, convex grind at around 3/16" thickness.

IIRC, my resC count is now up to BB13, B11, B10, B8, B7, B4 (skinny), 1311 (x2), 511 (up for sale), 311 (up for sale), Chophouse (lean cut), TT Regulator, S5LE, Scrapmax 460 (x2)

UPS said mine is four pounds, which should be two CGs.

Exactly. Mine says 5 pounds, which isn't heavy enough for the full number of blades I have coming. The site doesn't show a partial shipment. We'll see on Thursday.

Mine showed 11lbs.
...my 1-12lbs. kitchen scale maxed out long before full weight was applied. Must be half-off weight shipping sale week over @ UPS, because mine had to be closer to 22lbs. lmao

Mine showed 11lbs.
...my 1-12lbs. kitchen scale maxed out long before full weight was applied. Must be half-off weight shipping sale week over @ UPS, because mine had to be closer to 22lbs. lmao

Thanks for that Jaxx! That's why I'm not too concerned. Now, where are your pics??? :p (And I don't mean the ones in the knife-bite PSA thread; we want comparison pics!!!)

Back