Which Busse to send Joe X?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the day, Noss had these various destruction tests. I had popcorn while watching many of them, but grew tired of the insanity after some period of time. Nowadays, Joe X is pushing his ideas of destructive testing including shooting the remaining sections of knife blades and handles with his Glock and subsequently his AUG. Can't help but smile a bit when Joe comes dangerously close to hurting himself while trying to break these knives that he has reviewed. Which Busse would push him over the brink and into the local hospital?

I must be the only person who thinks that guy is a complete 'tard.

I use my big fixies pretty hard, and (*for my uses) his "tests" are about as useless as lipstick on a pig. In my humble opinion, that guy is a complete moron.

Your mileage may vary.

I have no idea who he is; and I don't care enough to look...

Trust me, don't waste your time. The guy's an idiot. He's the logical result of the last couple of weak and disposable generations, and a wa$teful and spoiled society in general. That guy wouldn't know a great outdoor tool if it bit him on the ass.

The ONLY reason I know about him is that I watch a lot of knife vids/tests, and his vids have come-up in my feed.

Save your money, if Noss was able to break every Busse and Bussekin he d-tested, Joe will do it just the same way.

I have not seen much testing for durability on the CBT stuff....just saying. I don't know this fellow (and others sound sure of his ineptness) but I would like to see some performance differences associated with this pattern.

I must be the only person who thinks that guy is a complete 'idiot.

I use my big fixies pretty hard, and (*for my uses) his "tests" are about as useless as lipstick on a pig. In my humble opinion, that guy is a complete moron.

Your mileage may vary.

I have no idea who he is; and I don't care enough to look.
Why would somebody send an expensive knife to some random guy on the internet, so said random guy can destroy it?
1000% agree.

That is not testing
Trust me, don't waste your time. The guy's an idiot. He's the logical result of the last couple of weak and disposable generations, and a wa$teful and spoiled society in general. That guy wouldn't know a great outdoor tool if it bit him on the ass.

The ONLY reason I know about him is that I watch a lot of knife vids/tests, and his vids have come-up in my feed.
yep

1000% agree.

That is not testing

yep

We've spoken before, Dave...and share some similarities in our backgrounds.

My maternal Grandfather was a dirt-poor Farmer, and I watched him save EVERYTHING he had or found...from nuts & bolts, to lumber, to steel, etc.

To see that clown destroy perfectly useful and wonderful tools makes me want to vomit. Again, a spoiled and entitled society we've become.

Knowing the Busse reputation, he’ll probably want to break it by any means necessary.. I wouldn’t send him one, but not because I’d be mad that he purposely breaks one, but HOW he’ll break it.

He won’t tie it to a car and see how many rpm’s till it rips out of the ground or breaks,

Or hang it from a car and see how much weight it’ll take.

After seeing all of his videos (they are entertaining if you can filter out the “bad testing”) it’ll probably go something like this——————————————————————

Car hood: pass with flying colors.

Car roof: same.

Car door: if a big Busse, he’ll chop through the door hinges over time or at least through the window paneling (pass!)

Tip test: pass again.

Cinderblock: pass again minimal damage except maybe needs a new edge where made contact, knife still good.

Steel pole: after about 300 swings he’ll get tired and applaud the knife for not snapping.

For the finale he proceeds to put it in a vice or awkward angle and drop a 1000 pound boulder on it to snap it.
This concludes the test.

(I’m still angry with how he broke the Strongarm) lol

I barely made it through one video.

It was the Bradford G5.5 video

In which he did say he should keep to box for warrenty, or something like that.

I did not feel the need to do much more research on the guy, seems like click bait to me.

If they are his knives, have fun I guess, "testing" a knife on what knives are never supposed to do.

If people are actually sending him knives well that is something different entirely, at least with Noss, he actually bought the knives he "tested".

have I done things with my Busse knives, that knives should not do ? absolutely they are mine and I do what I want with them.

Did I try to destroy them.......nope.

I am 100% confident my Busse-kin will do all I ask of them and more every time period.

Still better than locking them in a safe forever I guess 🤷

I take zero issue with someone being tough on a "hard use" blade. I can say, from experience, that you sometimes don't know where "the edge" is until you fall over it a few times.

I also can (*kind of) understand the "collecting" of things. I reckon some folks take great pleasure in buying beautiful things to pull-out every now and again and admire. I get it. I have an appreciation of beautiful things, too.

What I can't wrap my mind around is taking something that someone poured their hard work into to produce, only to set-out to destroy it for no real good reason.

No thanks. I think I'll just stick to folks like those from "Gideon's Tactical", "Prepared Mind 101", "Everyday Tactical Vids", and the like...useful tests for practical usage, in my humble opinion.

Your mileage may vary.

😄
I was thinking an Off Duty would keep this guy busy for a while lol...same 3/8" thickness, just much shorter length 😆

Jaxx! If your willing to sell one, I'd love one. I can edc it and use it within busse "hard use" standards until it or my wrists fail. Yeah, my wrists will break long before it does but I'd at least i can give it a fair long life outside the safe. :D

No point sending Joe a knife like the Off Duty, someone like that would never be able to appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back