Who still carries a Case Knife?

That slimline trapper is a great knife, very handy. I carry one in my left front pocket every day.

I just acquired a used, but new to me Case 6249 copperhead made in 1976. It’s seen a good deal of use and has pocket wear on the bone handles and staining on the blades. It’s still tight and snappy. Been cleaning, oiling the joints, and sharpening. It will bite you now if not careful. Will be carrying it in my right pocket for the next several days.

Today (again!) OH
Case-51749-LSS-Mini-Copperlock-2000.jpg

I think this might be my next Case purchase (if I don't pick up the half whittler first).
I believe it's supposed to be out in November. Sorry for the low quality pic, had to shoot through glass with my cell.
E9jl5Q9.jpg
That is an awesome knife, Sowbellies are really great knives.

Dug this picture out earlier to show in another CASE thread, then I thought why not get the knife out too?:cool: The Slimline Trapper might not be the oldest of CASE's patterns and many prefer the Full Trapper but for me it's a useful picnic type knife that carries very light. Fine W&T on this one.

Pocket Worn Oldredbone

ifQPHEf.jpg
Slimline Trappers are really comfortable in the hand and will handle most cutting tasks, this one is just gorgeous. i got pulled into one of my wifes craft classes because they needed a knife to cut wine corks in half, i was the only person with a knife. i was a little worried about cutting 300 corks (not the easiest material to cut) but the slimline came through with only kneeing a blade touch-up, no blade wobble at the end.

Dug this picture out earlier to show in another CASE thread, then I thought why not get the knife out too?:cool: The Slimline Trapper might not be the oldest of CASE's patterns and many prefer the Full Trapper but for me it's a useful picnic type knife that carries very light. Fine W&T on this one.

Pocket Worn Oldredbone

ifQPHEf.jpg

Yep, the slimline trapper has grown on me as well. I have a bunch of them now & as you say, W&T is exceptional on all of them.

Back