Who still carries a Case Knife?

I've carried and used this guy during the winter months for several years. Summer sweat is hard on non-stainless blades.
This image was posted fairly recently in another thread about the Case Classics.
Greg

orig.jpg

I've carried and used this guy during the winter months for several years. Summer sweat is hard on non-stainless blades.
This image was posted fairly recently in another thread about the Case Classics.
Greg

orig.jpg

A most imposing knife. Can you say a bit more about it please? Era, Bone and is it a Whittler, has an unusual Clip and nail nick it seems to me.

Thanks, Will

I rehabbed this old fixed blade that I found in the road -- it had been run over and took a LOT of work to get back to reasonable condition. I had intended to carry it during hunting season but just can't leave my Randall Model 8 at home...

Pje6OLZ.jpg

Here's the "before" look:
3VoiEfw.jpg

Great rehab job!! Kool knife too!!:cool:
John

I gotta say, I was perusing a few distributor sites looking at various Case Knives and they've got some very nice looking scale options I hadn't noticed before. I've got a Canoe on the way and wouldn't mind trying out a Saddlehorn and a Mini Copperlock.

For today I'll carry this Mini Trapper ...
AQdPMH5.jpg

I really like that knife also. I’ve had one in SS for awhile and I ordered one in CV recently not sure when it will arrive, it’s on back order.

Back