Who still carries a Case Knife?

I still like, carry, and use Case knives. Here's a older one that is in the regular rotation.

image.jpg

I have a couple of Peanuts, older brown Delrin and newer yellow Delrin, that get carried a lot. Cases #54 Trappers are still among my favorites.

Jim

Hard to beat a Case.
2vjxzlt.jpg

;)

To me, Case is the gold standard of traditional knives. While this may not literally be true, for me it derives from my childhood when I collected several of them - mostly beaters with the blades half worn away - while my mother was dragging me to flea markets. That kind of stuff gets imprinted on you, and from then on it is pretty much fixed. So when I carry a traditional, more often than not it is a Case.

Pen knife.

My favorite EDC. I "lost" it once and it scared me so bad, I don't carry it as much as I used to. But, I decided earlier today to carry it today. Odd, that I came across this thread just a bit later. Anyway, it's a Case mini Copperhead in amber bone.

000_00011_zpsad06cacd.jpg

Ed J

I rotate through quite a few traditional knives but this one has been seeing the most pocket time lately.

3A54D45A-C372-4354-9AB0-7D31307C986B_zpsxfsrp3dd.jpg

Years ago I carried a case medium stockman in curly maple that was made in the late 80 s. It was a gift from my Mom one Christmas from a page I dogeared in a catalog. I was convinced I lost it twice. It now sits in its box. But it has stainless blades and cut pretty well. Great springs, number 73087ss

Count me as another one who carries Case regularly, sometimes daily. For the past 3 months I have carried a SS sodbuster Jr along with an SAK recruit. When I simply need to cut something I reach for the soddie. I recently bought a Case peanut with the plain brown delrin handle so I could try out the pattern these guys like so much. I think I am going to carry it instead of the soddie for a while.

Good plan.Currently have aShrade Walden ,881y in right front pocket and aBuck quick fire in front cargo pocket.Oh yes my 40 year old sac .in my left front.Prepared to take on the world

Along with a couple of other EDC knives, I carry my little case peanut. It's got chestnut bone, (actually red due to bone dying issues) and a CV blade. Awesome little knife. I actually have two and they both see some time.

Carry this most days to work. Small and does not scare anyone. Love my swayback jack. CV only for me when it comes to Case.

I have yet to own one but I've been seriously contemplating buying one of the John Deere branded Small Texas Toothpick models. The Small Texas Toothpick model really appeals to me visually, and would be a nice knife to have when I'm somewhere where a discreet option would be preferable to pulling out my PM2 or similar EDC option. My neighbour has at least 13 or 14 John Deere tractors (We have a couple) and if I do I'll likely buy a pair and gift one to him...the style will likely be familiar to him as he's 83 or 84 years old now, and still out working every day in one of his John Deere's.

Case xx 11031 sh. I've carried it since 1978. It was the first knife I bought with money I earned and it has been through hell and back with me. It's my good luck piece. I do not like Case stainless...CV is the best....

I like Case Trappers and large Stockmans. I especially like them with CV steel. Currently my favorite is a real nice stag Trapper with CV.

I often carry a CV Stockman with amber bone covers. Great knife for everything plus it was a gift from my wife and daughter.

Well I am new here but I am a Texan and a die hard Case knife fan I carry a trapper everyday a long with my kershaw leek but my case is used way more

I have several that will go into my pocket.
Sodbuster, Texas Jack, Peanut, and a Bartender. I also have a couple of whittlers.

Back