Who still carries a Case Knife?

Hickory n steel

Gold Member
I've already committed to something else for the week, but you guys are really making me want to carry my 62032.
Is it a small Texas jack or a medium Texas Jack?
I get conflicting Information, but it's a great knife regardless.

BrotherJim

Gold Member
I've already committed to something else for the week, but you guys are really making me want to carry my 62032.
Don't know the answer to that. All I can say for sure is that on the CASE official website and if you do a search for 62032 ... you'll find CASE does not refer to it by a size at all, other than provide measurements without a small or medium designation.

longbow1968

Gold Member
I think I said “small” Texas Jack without thinking about it, because there used to be a larger one back in the day. Now most retailers just call the current model “Texas Jack”:
D4DNECe.jpg

JohnDF

Gold Member
I've always seen them referred to as Small and Large Texas Jacks.

JohnDF

Gold Member
Do you know when the last time this knife was in regular production?
I'm not really sure?
I'm not even sure if they made them in the 80's???
But ya, it's certainly been a while since they made them. Although, it would be easy enough to use a pen blade instead of the spey blade on their Mini Trapper, so not sure why they don't.

bigfish64

Gold Member
I'm not really sure?
I'm not even sure if they made them in the 80's???
But ya, it's certainly been a while since they made them. Although, it would be easy enough to use a pen blade instead of the spey blade on their Mini Trapper, so not sure why they don't.
It would’ve made a great vault knife. Maybe next year!;):thumbsup:

ddavis

Gold Member
I’m not sure either. To add confusion, I’m 98% sure that the black medium jack in this photo had “Texas jack” on the box when I bought it over a decade ago. I thought it was a cool name, and I can distinctly remember choosing that knife out of the hardware store display in part because of the name. Who knows, maybe it was the wrong box.
Whatever they’re called, they’re great...
full