Who still carries a Case Knife?

As I recall that was your first modification of a blade - still looks good and has got to be a great mod for usefulness. OH
Actually I had modified it into a clip point first ( just took a couple minutes ) but eventually the dual clip blades got to seem redundant so I then modified it into a sheeps foot.

This is a knife I'd sure love case to offer, I like my mod but I'd rather have the full sized factory sheeps foot blade from the stockman.

Actually I had modified it into a clip point first ( just took a couple minutes ) but eventually the dual clip blades got to seem redundant so I then modified it into a sheeps foot.

This is a knife I'd sure love case to offer, I like my mod but I'd rather have the full sized factory sheeps foot blade from the stockman.
The mini trapper with a clip and wharncliffe is probably the closest thing Case offers. The Buck 2019 BF knife has a clip and shorter sheepsfoot, like your mod, and I agree its a useful combination.

I haven’t been posting my daily carry much, but this pocket worn stockman has pretty much become my exclusive knife to carry at work.

C5-E20-F9-A-4407-4-A60-BBBD-4-F0-A6-DD5-F39-D.jpg

I would love to see that from Case. They could easily modify the 44 or 32 pattern Medium Stockman to make one of these.
Schrade_34OT_based_jackknife.jpg

Or they could use the 18 pattern like this. I’d be in for any of them, one or three. OH
Schrade_93OT_Wrangler.jpg

The mini trapper with a clip and wharncliffe is probably the closest thing Case offers. The Buck 2019 BF knife has a clip and shorter sheepsfoot, like your mod, and I agree its a useful combination.
By full sized I just mean not undersized from having been modified from a pen blade.

Take a 63032 stockman, nix the pen blade, and you've got a 62032 Texas Jack with a sheeps foot secondary.

I would love to see that from Case. They could easily modify the 44 or 32 pattern Medium Stockman to make one of these.
Schrade_34OT_based_jackknife.jpg

Or they could use the 18 pattern like this. I’d be in for any of them, one or three. OH
Schrade_93OT_Wrangler.jpg
Take the pen off an 032 stockman and you've got an 032 Texas Jack with sheeps foot secondary.
For got sales they've got the same pattern number, truly just 2 and 3 blade versions of the same knife and I can think of absolutely no reason they couldn't do this.

They seem willing to try new things, so I'm hopeful that it will happen

What a beast that must have been. We’re passing through your part of the country tomorrow. Got the whole family, including my 86 year old mother-n-law with us. We’re going to drop her off in Big Rapids to visit her sister, and the rest of us are going on up to Traverse City for the rest of the week, kind of an anniversary trip. Haven’t been there since 1993. Looking forward to seeing some cool boats, and of course, I’ll have my Jack with me. 😊View attachment 1598370
Happy Anniversary to you and your wife, Todd; I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:
We spent about 8 hours on US 131 on Friday and Saturday for the wedding we attended. I'm guessing you'll spend a fair amount of time on that same highway if you need to get to Big Rapids and then Traverse City. 🤓

- GT

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife, Todd; I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:
We spent about 8 hours on US 131 on Friday and Saturday for the wedding we attended. I'm guessing you'll spend a fair amount of time on that same highway if you need to get to Big Rapids and then Traverse City. 🤓

- GT
Thanks Gary, we are getting ready to leave as I type. I can guarantee we are going to try the cherries! 😊👍

Back