Who still carries a Case Knife?

I carry a Case Seahorse Whittler some days. I have quite a few other Case knives I carry occasionally. I keep a Case Barlow on the end table in the living room. I'm wondering how long I can let it stay there before my wife asks me to move it? Maybe not - it's been there awhile.

UPDATE: I thought I should add a couple of photos - here is the Case Barlow that has found a home in our living room. It has been through a lot! I carried it for a while, and it has seen a lot of use. In addition to which, I picked it up used at a knife show, so no telling what it's "life" had been like before it made it's way to me.

Attachments

• Case_Barlow2.jpg
    Case_Barlow2.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Case_Barlow1.jpg
    Case_Barlow1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
There are two chairs in front, and a table right next to it.
I sat in the chairs, but took pictures on the table. It was so peaceful, might have to start my Sundays the same way.
I have a bigger fire pit too but this small one works better when it's just me out there.
It’s by far my favorite way to start my day on the weekends. Expecting a little rain or even snow here tonight, might make a fire in the morning a bit more difficult but I’m going to give it a try. 😊

Been all over the Sub-Forum with this one today, but it belongs here with its brothers - A6235 1/2 from 1980 - half stops and great snap. OH
Case_A6235_1-2_1980.jpg

Back