Who still carries a Case Knife?

Thank You. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ I have large hands and it fits really nicely!!
John ๐Ÿ

Which bone is on that one? Not sure I've seen that one.

I recently picked up some of the single-blade Tear Drops, and was surprised how nice they feel in-the-hand considering the blades are less than 2.5". But I generally prefer slimmer knives, so I'm not sure if I'd like the double.

Which bone is on that one? Not sure I've seen that one.

I recently picked up some of the single-blade Tear Drops, and was surprised how nice they feel in-the-hand considering the blades are less than 2.5". But I generally prefer slimmer knives, so I'm not sure if I'd like the double.
Pocket Worn Red bone is whatโ€™s on the box. ๐Ÿค”
John ๐Ÿ

I'm liking all my Tear Drops so far, this is one that feels just so dang nice in the hand - Pocket Worn Antique Bone Peach Seed Jig. (Recycled photo.)
original.jpg

And a little more enabling - updated the Tear Drop family portrait to include the latest (Richlite). These things are running a very hot second to Barlows being my most favorite pattern.
original.jpg

edit - if anyone was wondering, all single-blade versions, L - R: Patriot Kirinite, Smooth Old Red Bone with PVD coated blade, Bermuda Green Bone, Smooth Chocolate/ Brown/ Red Richlite, Barehead Amber Bone Sawcut Jig, Pocket Worn Antique Bone Peach Seed Jig.

Last edited:
And a little more enabling - updated the Tear Drop family portrait to include the latest (Richlite). These things are running a very hot second to Barlows being my most favorite pattern.
original.jpg

edit - if anyone was wondering, all single-blade versions, L - R: Patriot Kirinite, Smooth Old Red Bone with PVD coated blade, Bermuda Green Bone, Smooth Chocolate/ Brown/ Red Richlite, Barehead Amber Bone Sawcut Jig, Pocket Worn Antique Bone Peach Seed Jig.
They all look fantastic Gordon. You got some really nice color figuration on that Patriotic Kirinite. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

The two for today are a couple of single spring sweeties.... the 6247 PEN in a sort of appaloosa bone (the mark side is almost solid dark) and the stag 5208 SSP half whittler....

gSnuST.jpg
That's a real nice '08 there.
If they ever offer that one in CV I won't hesitate to pick one up.
But that pretty much goes for any '08 in CV they want to release.

Back