Will the Phantom of the Khukura rise again?...

Speaking of which, where is that Tsimi? aka The Duck aka Jim_L_Clifton aka kukri4302

You'd tink he'd take the bait of a Durba Kothimoda by now....:eek: ;) :D :D :D

long time no see, Harry!

Saw Jim at the Blade Show!

:thumbup:

I haven't heard from him for quite a awhile. He usually answers e-mails pretty quick... but nothing for a while.

For those to whom the reference of the Phantom thread has no meaning, a word of introduction. I am posting the link of the Phantom thread started June 20, 2001, by a SuperModerator (BLUES).

On September 5, 2002, SPARK, the Owner of BladeForums, locked down the thread, which had grown to 86 PAGES, 1708 posts, because it was slowing down his entire BF server!

It is in the archives and will introduce you to people and personalities and topics and thread veers on an olympian level. Posted pictures are gone, as are many of the posters, but the thread took on a life of its own.

You may learn something, but maybe not. It is a fascinating ? Creature ? Phenomenon ? within itself. Enjoy:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158024&highlight=Phantom

Kis
enjoy every sandwich

I just realized the post above was 2k for me.

And in a thread mentioning the Phantom. Wow. I feel lucky.

Thanks to all!

Kis, it was something special - the mother of all threads. I truly beieve Uncle Bill, Rusty, quite a few people got a real kick out of it - coming as it did before, during, and after 9/11. Really showed good spirit, the Spirit of the HI Cantina.

I'll hoist a Heineken tonight to all that participated and all that signed on to watch.

Prosit!

Harry

Hi Harry,
Those were fun times. That thread was the first thing I would read on BF when I signed on each day. The endless thread that lightened many a heart!:D
I was looking at the link you posted and realized how many good men have left us and walked west. I miss them, one and all.
I will share a Heineken tonight with you Harry in honor of all the knid souls I have the pleasure to meet here at the Cantina.:eek:

HEY PILL PUSHER,
I ain't walked west yet so don't raise one for me....came real close a couple of times..
YEP!! Women had something to do with it!! B"ETTER MENTION that BEFORE THAT sanctamonious NDN does!! Dan,at Blade...you looked surpised & disappointed that THE PHANTOM was such a kindly frail old man!
As for the rest of you OLDTIMERS...."RELAX....THE PHANTOM...has become
docile,passive,tame & harmless.See Harry....docile....peacefull...you can't
rile me up.Talked to Blues...he's like you NDN...no fire left anymore!:D
THE DUCK! :cool:

Talked to Blues...he's like you NDN...no fire left anymore!:D
THE DUCK! :cool:

Oh, you must have me confused with your sex life! :jerkit: :cool: ;)

(Okay, don't think I'm getting sucked back into this again. "Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in")

..Well...well...shake the tree & a NUT falls!SEX.....You can only DREAM...now behave yourself Blues...you are a SUPER MOD(well deserved)..dr.said you shouldn't get excited...said something about being past your prime! You are retired so GO BACK TO YOUR ROCKING CHAIR ...BEFORE YOU RILE ME!! .Why do I bother,Im refined & civilized while YOU are...trying to start AGAIN!!
THE DUCK:cool:

Just as soon's Granny get's her butt out'n it...

leaving-home.jpg

Here we go again :eek:

Y'all riled up crotchity old bast... I'm mean "kindly frail old man"
wallpaper2.gif

(urp... I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth)...

I wonder how long it'll take before Spark pulls the plug this time :D

Alan

Tsimi, tsimi...tsk, tsk....hee!

Meanwhile, the caped Khrusader of Kukhuris is hard at work in the Northern Fortress of Soliloquy on the latest HIWOMWD (HI Weapon Of Mass Wallet Destruction) featuring generically modified Ghorupani water, muttering vituperatively..."How did Koz find out I had HIKV after all these years?" ...mutter, mutter....grumble, grumble....AHA! I have the answer! Hee!

Back