Will the Phantom of the Khukura rise again?...

I bet not many people here can say "I know every one of 'em"....crazy, eh?
(I can...:()

Not sure if it is good or bad... but I can too. I'm gonna consider it a good thing (part of my new positive outlook on life) :D

Dave... that's the first time in a while that I've been on a Top 10 list!

Dan,
I knew & know them all!All kidding aside...they "all"were & are ,my friends.
don't forget John Powell...During that time my mail list was so full of knowledge concerning Kuks ...you wouldn't believe. Some info...will never be told....was asked not to....I gained knowledge you can't find in books...some came from UB & JP..& others...I was blessed.Imagine getting with an OLD UDT...MA Grandmaster showing him my fav.DURBA & have him handle a kuk like you wouldn't believe!! Now ,!:D we have NEWBIES...just like we once were.I buy my kuks on the sly now...AC was right...tho you may not see me....I'm STILL around!
THE DUCK!:cool:

PS....Newbies...in case you are wondering.....I STILL have just a "COUPLE"of kuks...laying around....somewhere!:rolleyes:
THE DUCK:cool:

Good to see you around Mr. Duck.:thumbup: Got any one-legged dancing girls down there lately?:D

Steve Ferguson

So Jim, how are the M43's? Do you have any Kesar's or Durba's still around? Wish I had a Kesar or Durba M43, those are sweet!:thumbup:

Heber

I have a question. Does The Duck keep the one-legged dancing girls long term, or are they rotated? Maybe like a "Barker's Beauties" sort of thing? If so, does he have them spayed and neutered?

LMAO!!!

DUCK aka THE SAINT - I'm with you 100%....I've run out of back pockets to hide my secrets!

Back