• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Wolfsnagel - Gerasymenko Volodymir

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I’ve mentioned before. These statements were made prior to me finding out about ShadyMethods thread and that Wolfsnagel knew about the lock issue when he told me there was no blade play. The issue at this point is his intentional deception and flat out lie. It’s past the point of being undone.

The funny thing is, if he hadn’t told me he got it from ShadyMethods, I never would’ve known that he purposely lied to me and I would’ve given him the benefit of the doubt. At this point I’m convinced he uses a language barrier as an excuse and to his benefit.

David Curtiss has advised to send the knife in and I will and I’m sure he will fix it, so all is not lost, just ridiculous that I’m dealing with it.

I’m moving on, I’ve had way more positive experiences in this community than this one negative one, so I’m not going to lose any sleep over it or get discouraged.

Thanks to the mods for their help and doing their best to keep this a positive community.

For the record, I'm glad that dirtbag's been shown the door. I'm sorry that this situation worked out as it did. Personally, I would do business with you anytime. I know Mr. Curtiss will make that knife 100%.

I’m moving on, I’ve had way more positive experiences in this community than this one negative one, so I’m not going to lose any sleep over it or get discouraged.

Thanks to the mods for their help and doing their best to keep this a positive community.

I think that before you go and with the Mod's permission, its important that you post his real full name, lest he re-appear 6 months from now with a new account.

The location is not surprising, since corruption and scam artists run rampant in the Ukraine.

Hmmm, had been offered trades by this fella on many of my sale ads over the past couple years. Never traded with him as I felt Ukraine was outside of reasonable choking distance if I got screwed over. Glad I never did and sorry for your loss OP.

The location is not surprising, since corruption and scam artists run rampant in the Ukraine.

No need to slander Ukrainians. I buy pastries and bread from a Ukrainian woman at my city market. She's nice, honest and gives me a free one occasionally. My MIL had a live-in Ukranian care taker for two years at the end of her life. The woman was pleasant, honest and hard working. She came to my MIL's funeral even though she had progressed to a nursing home a year before death. I had a client that was Ukranian, she was smart, honest and one of the "good" clients. The Ukranian at the Italian deli I eat at makes a thicker, better sandwich than the owner :)

They are known to have quite the temper though.
giphy.gif

No need to slander Ukrainians. I buy pastries and bread from a Ukrainian woman at my city market. She's nice, honest and gives me a free one occasionally. My MIL had a live-in Ukranian care taker for two years at the end of her life. The woman was pleasant, honest and hard working. She came to my MIL's funeral even though she had progressed to a nursing home a year before death. I had a client that was Ukranian, she was smart, honest and one of the "good" clients. The Ukranian at the Italian deli I eat at makes a thicker, better sandwich than the owner :)
Hard working Ukrainians that live in the USA are not fighting to survive in a country where the political system is broken, corruption is out of control, and even the daily necessities become difficult to obtain.
Here they can show the best that their culture has to offer, while many living in the Ukraine have lost hope, and have resorted to various scams, in order to survive.
Most people are good if given a fair chance, but in some countries there is no more fairness.

One more member to add to the Ignore/ under no circumstances deal with/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back