WSK Knife ?

Me---a name I call myself.

Of course, I'll probably be at work so somebody else will snag it, but such is life. :D

Coming soon!:p

enough teasing ....

2011-01-07_12-54-01_280.jpg

the first one posted for sale ( I have someone that already paid for one that didn't have handles yet)

I am going to post it up here in my forum FIRST! If it is still available, then Sat morning I will let the "outside" world know it's up for sale! :) just a little bonus to you guys who help make this forum !

2011-01-07_12-52-33_526.jpg

Last edited:
very nice Mark.. that thing looks great..:thumbup: i'm sure someone will snatch it up..:)

Hopefully so! I have one I am putting wood handles on for a customer this weekend...

Like this!! Looks a little small in your hand, or you have huge hands?? :) What are the official specs? Thanks Mike

2010-12-26_13-13-35_584.jpg

Does custom micarta and mosaic pins count as cord wraped ??? Have I strayed from the original idea too much ??? Actually this is the first knife in a long time that really appeals to me, so I am keeping this one. I LOVE the scandi grind combined with the convex grind of the front of the blade!

2010-12-26_13-14-39_47.jpg

And the in-hand shot.... The stock in NOT 3/16ths. It was supposed to be but I measured it last night and this stock is halfway between 3/16th and 1/4 inch. I will get an exact measurment on it soon.

I wear size xl gloves. :)

9.5 inches oak
4 3/4 inch blade with 5 inches of cutting edge
4 3/4 inch handle

Was thinking of a magnum model.... lol

Keep egging me on... :)

...but first gotta finish some booshways!

Back