WSK Knife ?

My son Whit disappeared... here is what I came up with ,,

2011-01-14_20-18-57_102.jpg

Do we put a guard on this or not ???? what to do?

Last edited:
I'll take the one with the guard so they don't have to be afraid anymore...

Ok.... lol I will leave it on this one for you. I about to grind it off when I read this post!

I've already pulled the images from your mind...and by the way, you should clean up in there at some point. :eek:

"Wilderness Survival" is, after all, the purpose of this blade. ;)

That hand looks way to choked up to the blade for my likes. I would extend the handle a bit and make a curved stop with the micarta myself. Other than that you turned something from a fantasy type movie knife and made a very good tool. Good Job. But when you make mine can my handle be longer with a the shape as described above.

I suppose I should also say what else is on my mind. How about the front being for lack of a better term, more turned down to be used like a hatchet. Not by much but a little more. Iduno after looking at it again trying to make it look more like a hatchet would ruin the geometry of the proto. I'll take it as is no problem. };~)

Just my thoughts.

You do great work and can't wait to get my recent purchase in the mail.
Thanks for a great knife.

QUOTE=m. wohlwend;9049455]
2010-12-26_13-13-35_584.jpg

2010-12-26_13-14-39_47.jpg

And the in-hand shot.... The stock in NOT 3/16ths. It was supposed to be but I measured it last night and this stock is halfway between 3/16th and 1/4 inch. I will get an exact measurment on it soon.[/QUOTE]

Back