Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

My small collection of Indian River Jacks is stating to grow. Just added another one to the mix today. This is a 2009 Northwoods with the Scagle pull cutout of the blade. Supposedly there were only 100 of these made, some of the last knives made/assembled by Dave Shirley in Gladstone, MI... I would have have to verify that unless anyone knows for certain. Handles are Macassar striped ebony. The note with the knife says 420HC, I'm assuming thats correct. It started raining on me as I was trying to hurriedly take the picture. This is truly a gorgeous knife IMHO. Centered, even grinds, no gaps etc. Pictured with the family together as well. Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 1.22.31 PM.png DSCF2671.jpg

A limited Böker Barlow arrived today. 600 pcs worldwide. Got mine in 440C blade and bog oak.

One blade and the first new knife I recieved in the last few years.

A limited Böker Barlow arrived today. 600 pcs worldwide. Got mine in 440C blade and bog oak.

One blade and the first new knife I recieved in the last few years.
Can't wait to see some pictures, Andi!

My small collection of Indian River Jacks is stating to grow. Just added another one to the mix today. This is a 2009 Northwoods with the Scagle pull cutout of the blade. Supposedly there were only 100 of these made, some of the last knives made/assembled by Dave Shirley in Gladstone, MI... I would have have to verify that unless anyone knows for certain. Handles are Macassar striped ebony. The note with the knife says 420HC, I'm assuming thats correct. It started raining on me as I was trying to hurriedly take the picture. This is truly a gorgeous knife IMHO. Centered, even grinds, no gaps etc. Pictured with the family together as well. View attachment 704521 View attachment 704520

Those drops could be my drool...:D

Took delivery of this small Shadley this week.
3_zpswno8vhfy.jpg~original

4_zps020wf5es.jpg~original

2_zpsnztvwqj3.jpg~original

1_zpsmqirhx2e.jpg~original

I'm not doing a very good job of keeping up with this thread and congratulating everyone on their lovely new knives and their commendable taste. :( But I do at least read the posts periodically and admire your new acquisitions privately. :rolleyes:

I have shown off some Marbles knives I recently got, and in the same order (that arrived around Easter) I also scored some Rough Riders. I'll display some of those over the next week or so, starting tonight with this RR melon tester. All stainless, 2 blades including a serrated one, closed length of 5 inches. My first melon tester, and I think my first pocket knife with a serrated blade. I haven't used it yet, but I've been trying to eat an orange each day lately, and it might be well-suited to sectioning my oranges into 8 pieces each.
oNTup8P.jpg

Bd0slbT.jpg

- GT

Back