Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

YE1XXq5.jpg

jDtJbmp.jpg

Antique store find.

This just in today from Mike at Collector Knives.

Case SS TB61546SS Chestnut Stag Bone Back Pocket. No cracks, gaps, drips, runs, or errors and very sharp out of the box. Nothing to complain about with this knife. The stainless steel in this knife is Tru-Sharp. I could have gotten it with 154 SS but I like the end caps on this one.

9fsofWt.jpg

Last edited:
6QQqJIt.jpg

I recently picked up this Lloyd Slim Spear off the Exchange. It has a firm pull, great walk & talk, and it feels comfortable in hand. I’m quite happy with it. :cool:

Nice one Spaten! I have 3 Lloyds and while they all have great walk and talk my zulu is exceptional and the pull is perfection. I think the Zulu is one of the best patterns John does, as a matter of fact I have another incoming.

Arrived in todays mail. A very nice knife gifted by my buddy "Mister Duncan Morgan" he likes it when you call him that:p

A BEAUTIFUL 43 all dressed up in Cocobolo covers. A very nice surprise after staining four decks today in balmy 92° weather:eek:

W8UA5A.jpg

Enjoying a La Unica in the shade (poolside none the less):) with my new knife:thumbsup:
EAw6VM.jpg

bPQVHw.jpg

Enjoy the Memorial holiday my fellow porch dwellers and a heart felt thank you to all who have served and are serving in our armed forces:thumbsup:
Some amazing color on that one my friend !!!! What is your opinion of the 43 ??? I happen to like them very much . That is a great gift from Mister Duncan Morgan . He probably does not get called that very often , but he is a very generous kind of guy is Campbellclanman Campbellclanman .

Harry

Some amazing color on that one my friend !!!! What is your opinion of the 43 ??? I happen to like them very much . That is a great gift from Mister Duncan Morgan . He probably does not get called that very often , but he is a very generous kind of guy is Campbellclanman Campbellclanman .

Harry
Thank you Harry. I like the knife a lot. For a bigger knife, it carries much smaller. I have to agree that Duncan may not get called "Mister" very often but I'm sure Sue has some colorful names for him:p

Nice one Spaten! I have 3 Lloyds and while they all have great walk and talk my zulu is exceptional and the pull is perfection. I think the Zulu is one of the best patterns John does, as a matter of fact I have another incoming.

Thanks FSUwelder1212! I’m enjoying it quite a bit so far. I like the look of his Moonshiner pattern. I may have to start putting a bit of cash to the side to get myself one. Maybe in amber stag...:D

Thank you Harry. I like the knife a lot. For a bigger knife, it carries much smaller. I have to agree that Duncan may not get called "Mister" very often but I'm sure Sue has some colorful names for him:p

lol...Oh man, it's been quite some time since I have posted here at home @ Traditionals.... my apologies good folks, not intentional- but an extremely toigh and busy time.

I have missed twice on the Stag, managed to grab a couple of Cocbolo's - one for me mate "Mr" Paul, ...... Im kinda falling in love so deeply for these knives - so added to my sig line my wants in life.
Man the Cocobolo Paul looks beautiful in that lighting, Im glad that knife is home with it's new Dad!

Correction too by the way Harry & Mr Hiborn!! many times I am called Mr Morgan, during Court proceedings the call out is.... " Defendant Mr Morgan step forward please " :(:confused:

Last edited:
lol...Oh man, it's been quite some time since I have posted here at home @ Traditionals.... my apologies good folks, not intentional- but an extremely toigh and busy time.

I have missed twice on the Stag, managed to grab a couple of Cocbolo's - one for me mate "Mr" Paul, ...... Im kinda falling in love so deeply for these knives - so added to my sig line my wants in life.
Man the Cocobolo Paul looks beautiful in that lighting, Im glad that knife is home with it's new Dad!

Correction too by the way Harry & Mr Hiborn!! many times I am called Mr Morgan, during Court proceedings the call out is.... " Defendant Mr Morgan step forward please " :(:confused:
IMHO the Stag on the 43's was consistently through the run one of the best since the 2015 73's . The fact that the size of the Covers are large just helps the visible attraction aspect too for me .

Harry

Thanks Jeff. Some people balk at Case's Stag "Bone" covers but I think Case does a nice job with it.

I don't knock it, Bonestag 6.5 is one of their better efforts in my view. I have a cv Stockman in it and I would be gutted to lose it :eek: Fine grooved scales.

Last edited:
For Me that's pure perfection! Clip point with a side kick, Sheep's Foot. I don't suppose this model is anywhere to be found.
This is from a special run at CK. It’s a Northfield #77 medium Barlow with elderberry smooth camel bone. I just received this in a private sale. You can get it, but only on the secondary. I’ve seen them offered here on the exchange.

Last edited:
Back