Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Amazing mail call for me today. I wanted this Jalomo last time it popped up for sale and missed it. Not this time! Ebony Pony Jack was at the very top of my want list plus this one has some good history. It's a definite keeper! Thank you to the gentlemen responsible for getting them to me!
20180529_121029.jpg

Amazing mail call for me today. I wanted this Jalomo last time it popped up for sale and missed it. Not this time! Ebony Pony Jack was at the very top of my want list plus this one has some good history. It's a definite keeper! Thank you to the gentlemen responsible for getting them to me!
View attachment 914986

congrats, ive been looking at GECs equal end offerings and been watching for one myself, glad to see they can still be found!

this just got in for me,
VxhiGlZ.jpg

Very creative.:cool: Appaloosa Bone Bull Moose?

Yes! Thanks...was afraid after I posted.. it might be a little obnoxious..

Just ordered it..I sweated the cover choices. I wanted smooth covers and long pulls (wish this was offered in blk, or any micarta w/ long pulls).. so, I was down to ebony or appaloosa bone.

I may attempt to dye solid black (blasphemy?)...The cloud shield isn't my favorite, but like it better than most and it will match the shield on the #35 I have inbound.

The #81 shipped today..very much looking forward.

Back