Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Just ordered this model Tribal lock. Hope I get a nice one.
TmYBl2Y.jpg
Outsanding! I've been itching to pull the trigger on the mini trapper with that same setup.

D Duckdog , AKA Stuart, was gracious enough to do a little horse trading with me (actually Bison trading) so I could get the Red Parker Frost #0097 to go with the Green and Brown to complete the threesome!!

D54849-F1-7231-4-E3-E-B5-EB-E6-ACDD26-D65-D.jpg

41443-F94-6-E66-4551-8437-4-AAB15789672.jpg

C52-C97-B2-AADE-4-B08-A5-C9-2-B157-DE3-A905.jpg
Those knives are simply magnificent Jim! The jigging is enough all by itself. Simply stunning. Great great scores.

Nice set! I've got all three, but mine are not serialized, much less all with the same number. Good work. :thumbsup:

Those knives are simply magnificent Jim! The jigging is enough all by itself. Simply stunning. Great great scores.

Thanks guys! I didn’t start out trying to get matching numbers but it just happened. I got the green one first, then the red and brown trappers with the same number. I’d love to get the Green trapper with 0097 but I’m just keeping my eyes open for any Green trapper for now. Recently the brown Bison went back up so I made sure I got it, actually at a very reasonable price. I remembered Stuart had the red Bison so we struck a deal.

Jeff, it’s kinda your fault as I’m pretty sure your Bison’s were the first ones I had ever seen:D

D Duckdog , AKA Stuart, was gracious enough to do a little horse trading with me (actually Bison trading) so I could get the Red Parker Frost #0097 to go with the Green and Brown to complete the threesome!!

D54849-F1-7231-4-E3-E-B5-EB-E6-ACDD26-D65-D.jpg

41443-F94-6-E66-4551-8437-4-AAB15789672.jpg

C52-C97-B2-AADE-4-B08-A5-C9-2-B157-DE3-A905.jpg

Your pictures make it look way better than when I had it. Maybe being with its siblings brought the life back to Old 97. I'm glad that you made this connection, as they deserve to be together.
- Stuart

315, it's not in a league with the jigged bone versions, but I also have this Parker-Frost Bison in sawcut black Delrin. ;)

LNzOfvf.jpg

Jeff, I’ve seen a few of those and thought about grabbing one for the herd. Same with the Trapper in Delrin. Yours looks fairly pristine.

Yes, it's pretty new looking, except for the slight line from the Bison etch to the tip on the clip main. Looks like where it meets the frame when closed. I may try to clean it off, or not, haven't decided yet.

Back