Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

And i know. I mucked up again. I placed my reply in the wrong place. I,m not all that computer smart. I will eventually work it out. Have a good weekend and enjoy your new knife.:thumbsup:

You have one beautiful piece of work there my friend. Would love it in my collection.
img_7335-1.jpg

I believe the first time I ever saw the Rounder pattern by Jerry Halfrich it was a jigged bone specimen owned by Gary Peregrin Peregrin . It's always been one of my favorite knives ever posted on BladeForums. But, being a stag guy that is what I had my heart set on. It took a while and a major sacrifice but my patience has paid off.IMG_0557-01-918x689.jpeg

I believe the first time I ever saw the Rounder pattern by Jerry Halfrich it was a jigged bone specimen owned by Gary Peregrin Peregrin . It's always been one of my favorite knives ever posted on BladeForums. But, being a stag guy that is what I had my heart set on. It took a while and a major sacrifice but my patience has paid off.View attachment 1161908
Congratulations, Alan! That's a magnificent Rounder! I'm glad you were able to make it happen!

I believe the first time I ever saw the Rounder pattern by Jerry Halfrich it was a jigged bone specimen owned by Gary Peregrin Peregrin . It's always been one of my favorite knives ever posted on BladeForums. But, being a stag guy that is what I had my heart set on. It took a while and a major sacrifice but my patience has paid off.View attachment 1161908

Alan,
You’re killing me with this one. I’ve been looking for a small rounder for quite a while. You have a great knife in this one, worth the wait.​

Last edited:
Two new ones that I am happy to have.

First, and fresh from the exchange, a Bulldog Brand "Thor" whittler (2003, 5th generation) with antique (pre-ban) elephant ivory covers and carbon blades. This is the largest of their three whittlers made during this time frame. It is just slightly larger than the Case Seahorse (4 1/8" closed ... main Wharncliffe is 2 3/4" ... coping is 1 3/4" ... and the pen is 1 5/8").

XSHvBvU.jpg

Next, a 2002 model Case single blade doctor's knife with pitch black jigged bone covers and stars & stripes shield.

Wrw9FyN.jpg

Back