Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

bit early for stagurday but

1X4SOJ8.jpg

E1E58A0B-4A5F-481C-BFAF-920DAC75608B.jpeg Just got this Parker large trapper.
This is the exact same size as a GEC 23.

One difference though is the blades are on opposite sides compared to the 23.
It is Japanese made and very well constructed.

This is my first serious Parker Cutco knife, I have a little lockback but it is pretty worn.
The pulls are fairly stiff on this also, I would rate the clip at a 7.5 and the spey a 6.

A few Boker's. I credit a post from a BF member who bought the Curly Birch Barlow knife from a well known dealer in the Smokies to lead me to this one. The trapper, just because Desert Ironwood is one of my favorite wood scales.

View attachment 1412213

I'm partial to Desert ironwood as well, even so those Curly Birch models are quite the looker. Beautiful pair. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

LionSteel BestMan in Olive wood. It is a present for my brother. It fit all the criteria I wanted for him. Stainless steel, wood covers, two blades - sheepsfoot and clip. Mike has this labeled as a wharncliffe, and it is certainly stout and works as hard as a sheepsfoot - so it fits the bill. This is the first modern traditional from Italy I’ve handled and I am very impressed.

I got these in the mail today from my niece out in Moses lake. She was at some kind of flea market and picked these up for $20 with shipping. Case has a broken spring but the Schrade looks ok as I’m cleaning it up. I got a bunch of knives today but I was most excited by these.AA451CE6-26FC-4BFE-B9F3-190C45EDF78A.jpegA3C25964-163B-4760-9A3F-1A8C62CC39B8.jpeg804B4F7F-88A2-4782-9171-FA13B7550BA2.jpeg

Back