Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

18iOErc.jpg
Thanks JTB_5 JTB_5
Enjoy!

I certainly will. I think I’m happier with this than I would be with a GEC 47
It is a great example. It definitely has a different feel than a 47, but it has great features. If I hadn’t won a lotto for a custom it would still be in my collection, but I’m glad it is going to a good home.

Got this yesterday after a great trade with TexasTomcat TexasTomcat . Took a long time to get here due to a) USPS sending it to Chicago, then back to Fort Worth, then to Tokyo :eek: then b) Once Finnish Posti got its incompetent Digipaws on it they took 18 days to send it from Helsinki to here 420 kms away:rolleyes:

Well worth the wait mind (53 days) , thanks Tom :cool::thumbsup:

R9Znmdg.jpg

Got this yesterday after a great trade with TexasTomcat TexasTomcat . Took a long time to get here due to a) USPS sending it to Chicago, then back to Fort Worth, then to Tokyo :eek: then b) Once Finnish Posti got its incompetent Digipaws on it they took 18 days to send it from Helsinki to here 420 kms away:rolleyes:

Well worth the wait mind (53 days) , thanks Tom :cool::thumbsup:

R9Znmdg.jpg
Here is the other half of the trade with Mr. Will Power of Finland & it didn't take 53 days to get here! Stag for Stag trade - 99 lockback; what a fine knife! Thanks Will! :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: (Photos by WP)!
99 lockback - 1.jpeg 99 lockback - 2.jpeg

Last edited:
$20 ea from the pawn shop
All late 70s
We’re pretty grungy
Flitz, Renaissance and some elbow grease fixed them right up

SENSATIONAL.:p:p:p:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. That is just one great score. Love the covers on that middle whittler. Amazing what some Flitz, Ren-Wax and elbow grease will do. Enjoy your new additions, and yes i am jealous.:D;).

Back