Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Did I read you’ve been after this one for 10 years! Congratulations Harry, as you have said to me before, carry it in good health my friend!;):thumbsup:
Thank you very much and yes I have . Not that particular knife but the Large Case Saddlehorn . I have 2 of the smaller ones , but they are just too small for a user for me . Now @Modoc ED is not the only one who will be carrying one . The fact that I think I got a good deal helped too .

Harry

These took a while to get over to the UK, i'm very pleased with the grain on mine, it was worth the wait!

51103863528_7917273693_k.jpg

I picked up a single blade a couple months ago. Didn't really care for it so I sold it. I think the extra width of the secondary would have made a big difference. What are your impressions so far?
I like it. It’s a bigger version of my beagle that I like a lot. I agree with you on the width. I don’t use the secondary much but the size is preferable. That’s why I have a beagle and not a coyote.

:D
I’m on the east side of the river, life long Blues and Cards fan, and Blackhawk and Cub hater!:D:D:D Good natured of course!

One of the all time greats!:thumbsup: Both the knife and the Cardinal.;)
My family lives on the wrong side of the river too. From Glen Carbon with family in Alton and Collinsville too

Back