You're a mean one, Mr Snark

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I COMPLETELY forgot to mention the most important thing.

The FIRST beer was in celebration of....

wait for it....

I ORDERED A KMG!!!
*hic*

Oh hell yes. Looking forward to what comes off of that. When are they shipping it?

wait for it....

I ORDERED A KMG!!!
*hic*

Right on, daizee. I hope this means you will be able to turn out more knives. I need more of them.

Damn how did you forget that? Id still be dancing around singing from all the excitement!!

Congrats on a badass score Daiz!!

Oh, and PM sent!!

Oh hell yes. Looking forward to what comes off of that. When are they shipping it?

I don't know!! It's $166 in shipping, so it will probably take awhile to get it all together... Hopefully late next week??

Right on, daizee. I hope this means you will be able to turn out more knives. I need more of them.

That's good news, CB, 'cause I went a bit over budget and am gonna have to make up the difference! :D

Damn how did you forget that? Id still be dancing around singing from all the excitement!!

'cause I'm drinking and you KNOW I'm a lightweight!

A lightweight is a cheap date :D

Nothing wrong with that brother!!

That I am. Dating myself tonight. Even made me dinner before making out with the electronic shopping cart on the couch!

wait for it....

I ORDERED A KMG!!!
*hic*

I, like others, think this is great! I look forward to the awesomeness you'll be able to crank out!

Thanks fellas!!

I honestly had no idea these things would take off like this. I really liked the design and idea behind it, but to me it was still just a neat little trinket that i was making for myself, but other people seem to really like them as well... And for that im very grateful and extremely excited about it!!

Wow, WW, congratulations, that's fantastic. Do you have a feature? If so, who's the writer? I know a couple of them that do articles for Blade, if its one I know I will put a good word in for you! :thumbup:

Daizee, I enjoy the pics of your new shop, I cant wait to see new cool stuff come out of it.

trying to decide which fries, Micky D's or Wendy's

McDonalds original, or the sea-salt ones from Wendy's... hmmm... it's a tie as far as I'm concerned. They're both pretty dang yummy.

Screw it, get both! :D

went to the new shop to measure stuff for planning, and got a tad motivated. Found a few basic things and made the start of a workspace. At least I can sharpen and screw things now!

That's not a shop, it's a pipe-dream of something that might be a shop one day. It's not a real knifeshop until there's no more than 10% of the possible bench-surface visible and everything in sight is covered in horrible toxic dust.

:D

Wow, WW, congratulations, that's fantastic. Do you have a feature? If so, who's the writer? I know a couple of them that do articles for Blade, if its one I know I will put a good word in for you! :thumbup:

Daizee, I enjoy the pics of your new shop, I cant wait to see new cool stuff come out of it.

Thanks Todd!

I think its just going to be a picture of the Hex Hawks with my contact info... Really i have no idea what its going to involve. I first talked with a guy on facebook, who told me to email all the info and pictures to the managing editor. Then he got some more info and let me know when he would be putting them in. I honestly dont even know which picture he is using as he had me send several LOL

Last edited:
Recently, I heard some rumors about a couple people I know and admire being featured in a couple different knife- or lifestyle- related mags, so I kept an eye peeled for them earlier today when I went to the grocery store... unfortunately, the store I went to didn't have those magazines.

Links would be helpful... just sayin'. ;)

McDonalds original, or the sea-salt ones from Wendy's... hmmm... it's a tie as far as I'm concerned. They're both pretty dang yummy.

Screw it, get both! :D

That's not a shop, it's a pipe-dream of something that might be a shop one day. It's not a real knifeshop until there's no more than 10% of the possible bench-surface visible and everything in sight is covered in horrible toxic dust.

:D

Checkers fries for the win!! Although Wendy's has damn good fries too!!

The 2nd part of that message gave me a good chuckle :D

Im a bit tipsy now, half way through with the 2nd 22oz beer, 8.5% doesnt sound like a lot, but its getting the job done, and tasting amazing in the process. Im going to shed a tear when i finish this last bottle LMAO

I need to find something, even just ALMOST as good as this thats available year round and easily obtainable.

I, like others, think this is great! I look forward to the awesomeness you'll be able to crank out!

Thanks, fellas!
You guys really help keep me going. Seriously.

True dat! Once it starts looking like the basement I just left...

Recently, I heard some rumors about a couple people I know and admire being featured in a couple different knife- or lifestyle- related mags

Lifestyle mags, eh? am I still on bladeforums??

Im a bit tipsy now, half way through with the 2nd 22oz beer, 8.5% doesnt sound like a lot

33oz of 8% is a LOT. that's nearly a 6-pack's worth of alcohol, and it probably drinks faster since it's half the volume!

33oz of 8% is a LOT. that's nearly a 6-pack's worth of alcohol, and it probably drinks faster since it's half the volume!

Im done with BOTH 22oz's now. So 44oz's of 8.5%... And 1 shot of rum. Im definitely feeling it... Like quite a bit HAHA.. All 145lbs of me is wobbly like LMAO

And yea they drink much faster.. The first one i drank especially quick because the stuff taste so great. It maybe a good thing i get more of it because id end up being drunk every weekend LMAO

I really didnt plan to get drunk tonight... Just wanted to enjoy some tasty beer. But sh!t happens. :D

On another note Neko has developed a fetish of licking my feet.... They cant taste very good, and i keep pushing him away but he keeps trying to come back and lick them... I dont like wearing socks and shoes but i may have to put some socks on just to make him stop.... That or rub hot sauce all over them HAHAHA

That or rub hot sauce all over them HAHAHA

That can easily back fire too...

My daughter kept sucking her finger long after she was a baby, so we tried a dab of hotsauce on them to try and discourage her... Now she eats hot sauce almost as much as i do. She puts it all over pizza, chicken, popcorn, pretty much anything that isnt sweet... Kind of like me. We now get 2 bottles of hot sauce when we go shopping. We each get our own bottle because neither of us want to share it and both use it during most meals.

Hell i started eating hot peppers and hot sauce at 4 years old or so. When i was 6 and 7 me and my father would eat jalapenos and cheese like most people eat popcorn. By the time i was 15 i didnt want to eat a meal if it didnt have hotsauce and jalapenos to put on it and i covered the food... No matter how delicious the food is/was. I had to explain to lots of people that i wasnt doing it because the food was bad, because a lot of people thought it was disrespectful to do so after someone prepared a meal for you.

I had an african american girlfriend years ago while in high school and i stayed the night at her place one night and her mother prepared some amazing food, fried porkchops, collard greens, corn bread and everything. it was delicious!!! to this day that lady made the best fried pork chops i have ever tasted. But i reached in my bag, pulled out some hot sauce and started putting it on the food and she went CRAZY!! She was saying "Oh you dont like black food huh?" I told her these are by far the best pork chops i have ever tasted and it would be a crime not to fully be able to enjoy them because i dont add hotsauce. She eventually came to know me and figured out i did that to all my food.

To this very day that ex girlfriend goes to my dads house on holidays with her husband and kids and her and my wife text message each other all the time. Hell they are good friends. I dont talk with her much but we did end it on good terms when i left for the army. I think its a bit weird her and my wife talk so much but hey it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back