1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

~~~ZT 0562CF & 0620CF now only in Carpenter CTS-204P

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by GearBarrel.com, Apr 13, 2015.

1. oregonknifenerd

oregonknifenerd

Dec 5, 2011
    I meant it as a percentage of profit, not in strict dollar terms.

2. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    I Maybe crazy but to me the feel and lines of a well made blade is almost as beautiful as a well made Girl 😎

3. Cursum Perficio

Cursum Perficio Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Recently got me an Elmax 0562 at US$144. Might have held off if I knew the 204P was coming.
    Still, I am quite happy with the Elmax version I have.

4. poolhustler

poolhustler Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2011
    Yes...... you are right :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Cursum, Sounds like you got yourself a great deal !

6. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Very nice ! 👍🏻

7. austonh

austonh

Jun 26, 2012
    Thank you for bringing this back on topic!! :p

This thread has certainly taken an interesting turn. The good news is that ZT found a very comparable steel in order to produce knives faster. Kick Ass!!

The fact that they are produced in America is just sprinkles on the Ice Cream..... :thumbup:

As to the back on topic, PoolHustler, I deem you the new assistant to the regional manager of Marketing. Carry on!

8. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    I don't think those buttons had a chance 😈

9. Caleb8717

Caleb8717

Jul 24, 2014
    I dying for these to start rolling in. I've been waiting with bated breath since Jan 2014 for mine to show but has not yet. Edit, nice melons up above! :thumbup:;)

10. exmaxima

exmaxima

Jan 30, 2006
    You saved essentially $100 off the 204P version, so you deserve a "you suck" on that deal!

11. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    x2 😝.........

12. Cursum Perficio

Cursum Perficio Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Twas from a dealer that doesn't have a good rep based on what I've read here on BF, it turned up in their monthly specials email.
    Been wanting one for a while, best price I'd seen, took a chance on it, the international postage cost was fair and it turned up promptly. Got lucky I guess :)

13. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    USA Made Blade (BF dealer) will have the ZT 0562CF with the CTS-204P steel in stock towards the end of this month.

14. Colorodo

Colorodo Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2014
    Couple of places on the dealer exchange are taking orders and shipping 4/28.

15. okbohn

okbohn

May 26, 2006
    Here is a pic of the new ones with the 204P

16. okbohn

okbohn

May 26, 2006
  17. TheFactor

Feb 26, 2015
    Nice !

18. Popsickle

Popsickle Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2010
    can't wait to get mine!

19. DapperDan

DapperDan

Aug 3, 2009
    I've had my M390 version for about a month and a half and it is my favorite ZT knife. I just love how it feels in the hand. I like it a lot better than the ZT 392. I also had the Elmax version but the TSA liked it too and stole it out of my checked baggage along with 2 Benchmades.

20. bpeezer

bpeezer

Jan 27, 2013
    I don't know why, but for some reason I almost expected it to look different :p