~~~ZT 0562CF & 0620CF now only in Carpenter CTS-204P

While I dont think they are making a killing I dont know how much of this statement makes sense to me. You even eluded to the fact that companies are made to make money.
I meant it as a percentage of profit, not in strict dollar terms.

I'm surprised they haven't used CTS-XHP instead of S35VN. Elmax/M390, CTS-XHP/CTS-204P. Maybe its another availability concern. I'd personally prefer Elmax or XHP, but I won't cry about S35VN. It's fine, just... boring. How can a slab of metal be boring? The better question is how can a slab of metal be exciting?

I Maybe crazy but to me the feel and lines of a well made blade is almost as beautiful as a well made Girl 😎

Recently got me an Elmax 0562 at US$144. Might have held off if I knew the 204P was coming.
Still, I am quite happy with the Elmax version I have.

Yes...... you are right :)

Thank you for bringing this back on topic!! :p

This thread has certainly taken an interesting turn. The good news is that ZT found a very comparable steel in order to produce knives faster. Kick Ass!!

The fact that they are produced in America is just sprinkles on the Ice Cream..... :thumbup:

As to the back on topic, PoolHustler, I deem you the new assistant to the regional manager of Marketing. Carry on!

I dying for these to start rolling in. I've been waiting with bated breath since Jan 2014 for mine to show but has not yet. Edit, nice melons up above! :thumbup:;)

You saved essentially $100 off the 204P version, so you deserve a "you suck" on that deal!

Twas from a dealer that doesn't have a good rep based on what I've read here on BF, it turned up in their monthly specials email.
Been wanting one for a while, best price I'd seen, took a chance on it, the international postage cost was fair and it turned up promptly. Got lucky I guess :)

oops....

ZT_562CF_7686__31432.1429820912.730.500.jpg

ZT0562CF

I've had my M390 version for about a month and a half and it is my favorite ZT knife. I just love how it feels in the hand. I like it a lot better than the ZT 392. I also had the Elmax version but the TSA liked it too and stole it out of my checked baggage along with 2 Benchmades.

Back