ZT Limited Edition 0999

No, not at all. You sound very closed minded on this.

What I am saying is simply you can have constructive criticism without being a rude jerk. Maybe a few of you cannot. And when you cannot do something in a gentlemanly or classy manner, you lack class. It's not that hard to understand.

I have made this analogy before: Would you tell someone that their baby is ugly? Many of you probably would, and I stand by my statement, that is classless.

People work hard to make the knives that are brought out. The only reason some of these people crap all over ZT threads is because the know or suspect there are no moderators that will take them to task for their trolling.

Case in point...
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1449601-Manufacturer-Rep-Mods

If you can't have any manner of class in your online dealings, don't get butthurt when someone calls you out on it. Live it and love it, it's all you.

best

mqqn

There's definitely a closed mind here, but it's not mine. Seems like it belongs to the person who's wetting his bed because someone doesn't like the knife he loves. I can live with my opinions just fine. Too bad it seems you can't, without trying to make personal inferences. That's clearly the mark of a superior mind, amirite? :rolleyes:

Also? You know Marcinek (whose thread you copypasted there) and I aren't the same person, right? I didn't even post in that thread. Closed mind? More like confused mind.

"Best"

Quiet

There's definitely a closed mind here, but it's not mine. Seems like it belongs to the person who's wetting his bed because someone doesn't like the knife he loves. I can live with my opinions just fine. Too bad it seems you can't, without trying to make personal inferences. That's clearly the mark of a superior mind, amirite? :rolleyes:

Also? You know Marcinek (whose thread you copypasted there) and I aren't the same person, right? I didn't even post in that thread. Closed mind? More like confused mind.

"Best"

Quiet

Reading is fundamental. Understanding is hard for you.

Meds check on aisle one - trolling post reported.

Thanks!

mqqn

Last edited:
Well, I'm not a big fan of the design but it'll go good with other innovative pieces I have. I think I nabbed one at KC, but we'll see if it ships.

ETA: Received confirmation at Knife Center. Mine will be coming soon!

Last edited:
Looks to be sold out in seconds again?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Anyone else manage to get one? I sent in my order the moment it turned 9am with my shipping and credit card already presaved in my account. After my order went through I refreshed in like 10sec and it sold out - every other vendor too. Wasn't even 9:01am 😎

I got one, went for one of the less known dealers. Looks like a few of them had website issues.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That was going to be my guess too which is crazy for those of here that believe $750 is absurd. Would this even be considered a mid-tech?

Zero tolerance limited edition knives are on par and better then all the midtechs ive seen and used. my 0606cf is beyond amazing. i havnt seen a midtech that is as nice as the 0606cf is. they are custom quality in a production knife. There isnt anything on it that can be improved (i would have rather had CTS-204p, m390 or cpm-20cv instead of the cts-xhp)
I would put my 0606cf up against any knife, whether it be production, midtech or custom.

Hopfully my 0999 will be as good or better then my 0606cf/ Ive been waiting for this knife since the day i saw photos of it a couple years ago. im confident it will meet or exceed my expectations just like all the other Zero Tolerances ive bought

Zero tolerance limited edition knives are on par and better then all the midtechs ive seen and used. my 0606cf is beyond amazing. i havnt seen a midtech that is as nice as the 0606cf is. they are custom quality in a production knife. There isnt anything on it that can be improved (i would have rather had CTS-204p, m390 or cpm-20cv instead of the cts-xhp)
I would put my 0606cf up against any knife, whether it be production, midtech or custom.

Hopfully my 0999 will be as good or better then my 0606cf/ Ive been waiting for this knife since the day i saw photos of it a couple years ago. im confident it will meet or exceed my expectations just like all the other Zero Tolerances ive bought

Agreed. In addition, the 0999's construction is incredibly complex, which lends both to the high price and the low quantity.

I got one! Placed order online then called to confirm its mine. Since they are local they said I can pick it up this afternoon. Pics coming later ;)

I'm sure this knife will be flawless. I've own pretty much every LE ZT except for the 606. They've all been worth the money with the Damascus 0777 being my favorite.

Blade HQ was sold out by 9:00:05 I had it in my cart, and 5 seconds later when I clicked submit payment it was Out of Stock. They sold crazy fast.

Snagged me one!!! HOOOT!!! Got this one and the 0606CF so I am one happy ZT LE camper. Have almost every single LE ZT has put out, so the trend continues!

Back