ZT Limited Edition 0999

And the first one is on the online auction bay for $2455.00 from East Setauket NY. Save now, this one is with free shipping!

Seller is showing a heavily redacted KnifeCenter shipping confirmation.

And another just popped up for $2500.

best

mqqn

And the first one is on the online auction bay for $2455.00 from East Setauket NY. Save now, this one is with free shipping!

Seller is showing a heavily redacted KnifeCenter shipping confirmation.

And another just popped up for $2500.

best

mqqn

Wow I wonder how many people bought the knife just to flip

Well, I'm one of the fortunate ones. I'm happy to have gotten one, and will keep it tucked away until the summer. That's when the expensive stuff gets used.

Jim MacNair is a brilliant human being, and I haven't disliked a project he's headed yet. This is indeed a special knife; I think it's gorgeous.

Wow I wonder how many people bought the knife just to flip

I hope not too many....

Well, I'm one of the fortunate ones. I'm happy to have gotten one, and will keep it tucked away until the summer. That's when the expensive stuff gets used.

Jim MacNair is a brilliant human being, and I haven't disliked a project he's headed yet. This is indeed a special knife; I think it's gorgeous.

He is a great fellow for sure, and very talented!

D71_2515.JPG

best

mqqn

I personally love the look and build of this blade. As for the price, I'm confused as to how people can be upset by an American made product with this much craftsmanship and detail, but then turn around and drool at over a $1000 Shirogorov with no where near the innovation and quality, and that's been assembled out of parts milled in China. Seems like a double standard. Whether you like the look of this blade or not is simply a matter of taste. But let's not be hypocritical when it comes to price. $750 is a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally love the look and build of this blade. As for the price, I'm confused as to how people can be upset by an American made product with this much craftsmanship and detail, but then turn around and drool at over a $1000 Shirogorov with no where near the innovation and quality, and that's been assembled out of parts milled in China. Seems like a double standard. Whether you like the look of this blade or not is simply a matter of taste. But let's not be hypocritical when it comes to price. $750 is a steal.

That's a really good point. The knife is not my cup of tea stylistically but thinking about the price compared with other high-end productions does indeed make it seem quite reasonable.

I have a feeling this wont sell out in the 1st day. Now the average person makes payments on their $700 phone, so maybe it is all relative to the time.
It's definitely not for me and no, I do not make payments on my phone.

it sold out in less than 5 min :)

i am very glad i was able to get one

As promised ;) Blade has a cross-hatched effect on the cheek. Not terribly crazy about it - kind of looks like scratches. Otherwise, gorgeous!

I'll second that, great points.

It certainly does look better in pictures, it looks bigger than I thought, enjoy it Darth, nice blade :thumbup:

Great shots, Darth and Congrats!!!!

It's a beauty in my opinion.

best

mqqn

It looks like some kind of an alien spaceship or something. I dig it alot😀

Sent from the BatComputer

Now that I see better pictures of it, I think I'd want some if I were shooting a sci-fi movie.
Looks at home with laser guns and space battles. :)

That's a beautiful knife and congrats to all those who scored one! I'd have loved one but with Holidays coming up my knife budget is well tapped out! So many knives and too few $s!

I'd like to see the ZT0999 vs. the CKF Deception 1 in the Octagon. Only ONE leaves...with the multi-layered-titanium belt.

I love the look of the 999. I wish I could have been lucky enough to get one.

This knife is not my style. I appreciate how this is a masterpiece of manufacturing technology. It is essentially an art knife made capable by KAI's excellent manufacturing facilities. Come on that carbon fiber in the blade looks so out of place.

This knife is not my style. I appreciate how this is a masterpiece of manufacturing technology. It is essentially an art knife made capable by KAI's excellent manufacturing facilities. Come on that carbon fiber in the blade looks so out of place.

I actually like the carbon fiber in the blade. I think if the blade were sterile it would look unbalanced compared to the handle. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Back