ZT0777 retired. Here comes the ZT0777M390!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone be willing to PM or email me with info on who to try pre-ordering these from?

reliable vendors are cool, but are any of the guys around here like dave taking pre orders?

really open to any suggestions! thanks :D

Try bladeHQ. The guy I talked to hinted that they may get more in than they have pre-orders for. He didn't flat out say it but seemed to hint at it

MORE details: http://zt.kaiusaltd.com/blog/zt-0777-officially-retired

zt0777_m390_blog__441px_zps4517af05.jpg

I dunno about you guys, but I had given up hope on ever getting my hands on a 0777 at a non-collector's price, but hope springs eternal!

[EDIT: quoting Kai Corp.'s post from later in this thread]

Good LORD, that is a beautiful knife now.

Good LORD, that is a beautiful knife now.
It sure is.

I didn't follow 0777 discussions closely 'cause I threw all my toys out of the pram when I found that I couldn't get hold of my pre-order. Just kidding :D But can anyone explain or link to a discussion of the issues with the composite blade that KAI mentioned in their release of the 0777M390? Was it production or performance issues?

... can anyone explain or link to a discussion of the issues with the composite blade that KAI mentioned in their release of the 0777M390? Was it production or performance issues?

Production issues mating the composites. There are threads going back quite a ways. However, it's a sensitive subject so right now it's best to let bygones be bygones...

I'd be more worried if I didn't have one by the end of September.

Hope the real blade on the 0777-M390 has that grayish matte look like the Vanax 35 on the 0777.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back