#35 Beer and Sausage Bar Tool Knife

I hate this design. How dumb it has 3 springs- going to be too thick. Also the damn fork and blade on same knife? Well I guess You’ll need two of them just to eat your sausage!
Ugh. I have all 3 incoming thanks to CK and their early reserve BS.
:D:D:D

I hate this design. How dumb it has 3 springs- going to be too thick. Also the damn fork and blade on same knife? Well I guess You’ll need two of them just to eat your sausage!
Ugh. I have all 3 incoming thanks to CK and their early reserve BS.
:D:D:D
Three springs without liners between layers is t too bad. Look at a 53 or was it 54 pattern moose with liner between the two springs, then look at the three spring-linerless 53 or was it 53 whittler. Not too far off in thinkness when the liners don't separate the springs.

Three springs without liners between layers is t too bad. Look at a 53 or was it 54 pattern moose with liner between the two springs, then look at the three spring-linerless 53 or was it 53 whittler. Not too far off in thinkness when the liners don't separate the springs.
Yea the #29s are not bad at all either. Same setup.

I think the sausages should be manageable without slicing them

x20172759.jpg

Unless you plan on venturing into large sausage territory
sausage-fork-12665570.jpg

Anybody that gets one of those swell buttons with theirs, and doesn't want the silly little thing, please keep me in mind. :D

Looks like a pretty fun knife!

It really is a good looking knife but, of course, the #35 is just a gorgeous pattern regardless. I am hoping to score one of these - either in Ebony or the Bone, it will depend on how my luck is when they are listed.

It’s interesting to see the Northfield touches on this knife now that it’s done. I like the lined bolsters, long pull and the cut swedge with nothing being polished. Normally I don’t care for Northfields, I guess it’s because they are too shiny.

Back