• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Allan Blade

Hi Keith,
No news from me. Gotta go, have many thing to do, really busy recently.

Take care everyone,
Joe

Come on Allan, shock us all and keep your word to Joe.

And what a shock it would be!!!!!

Then Alan will pull off a second huge shocker by repaying all his "victims" on BB.

Nah, one stands better odds at contracting the Ebola Hemorhagic Fever mixed with some Dengue fever while visiting Antartica than Alan Blade getting square with all that he owes..............................in just the last year alone!!!!

i wonder when allen is gonna get right with joe, wont be 2006, any bets on 2007?? 2008???

he was sending some $$ a time or 2 then nothing. i honestly thought he was gonna come thru, my bad.

a scumbag, plain and simple.

Outside of Joe is anyone keeping a tally of who Allan Blade still owes knives to? And I guess I would mean people who had actually given him money.

When it was allowed on British Blades, there was a thread where people were keeping track of who was owed what, but that thread was shut down. Now I'm not sure if Allan has been sent knives to anyone other than beef.

Sounds like Allan Blade is making some progress (although slow and late) on his British Blade orders which is a good thing for his customers.

Is there anyone besides Joe on this forum who is still owed a knife?

I don't know why it is that Allan won't make things right with Joe, but it is a disgrace. I don't think there are any members of this forum, having had the chance to read this thread, that are stupid enough to have ordered a knife from Allan for a long time now.

I don't know why it is that Allan won't make things right with Jow, but it is a disgrace. I don't think there are any members of this forum, having had the chance to read this thread, that are stupid enough to have ordered a knife from Allan for a long time now.

Key words being "this forum".:)

Read up on that thread over there... One guy got his knife but it was beadblasted instead of the special finish that was ordered, plus the wood handle was unfinished. Well, at least its something for the money I guess.

Back