Anybody want to play fantasy dream build?

Id like a XM-24 flipper with a polished hollow grind spear point. Black carbon fiber scale with a silver hinderer logo inlay. Bead blasted lock side. Bronze filler tab, Brass .45 shell casing lock bar stabilizer, Bronze Clip. I got bored so here are some computer renderings of my dream! What do you think?

Attachments

• hinderer xm25fa2.jpg
    hinderer xm25fa2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 30
  • hinderer xm25fa.jpg
    hinderer xm25fa.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 27
  • hinderer xm25ls.jpg
    hinderer xm25ls.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 32
  • hinderer xm25ss.jpg
    hinderer xm25ss.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 25
  • hinderer xm25top.jpg
    hinderer xm25top.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
How about a batch of overbuilt liner locks with very awesome hand ground blades?

Oh, wait...

:D

FXM w/ bronze textured Ti scales!!!!!:eek::eek::cool:

Spearpoint, Slicer or Spanto, I'm not too picky.

Maybe not a non-existing one but super rare, the XM-18 AP Dagger grind Fatty...nothing more. 2 of Rob's pics of this knife, drool.... :)

orig.jpg
orig.jpg

Last edited:
That is BEAUTIFUL!!! And I mean it.

Back to fantasy...a Flashpoint with bronze ano textured Ti scales...I'd EDC it for the rest of my days, especially if it were Spearpoint or ground like the photos above.

ESEE Izula folder with full titanium everything, thick titanium lock bar with carbidized lock face. .125" thick CPM 3V blade. Neon green hardware/standoffs.

@CLE...This is the Hinderer playground.

You likely found it on the BF main page and mistakenly posted.

And if you look closely at the Rat 1 and HEST/F, they both resemble the Izula a bit.

I own all theses things, btw.

(not the fantasy Hinderers, the items mentioned in my response to CLE)

Mine would be....
XM18 liner lock with Damascus bolsters, Damascus liners with filework, scalloped carbon fiber scales, and 2 tone skinner grind...satin grind and working finish flats...

Mine would be....
XM18 liner lock with Damascus bolsters, Damascus liners with filework, carbon fiber scales, and fatty skinner grind...satin finish...

Last edited:
A dream EDC...

Spearpoint Flashpoint in FDE DLC with textured carbon fiber. And a Black DLC version. I'd make either a core piece of my daily carry and use items.

Fantasy thread gettin' a little dusty...

Daydream....

Production 3.5 Flipper Spearpoint (Production :eek:).

XM-18 3.25" Slicer flipper, stonewash CPM-M4 blade, smooth blue ano Ti scales, red ano standoffs.

XM-18 3.25" Slicer flipper, stonewash CPM-M4 blade, smooth blue ano Ti scales, red ano standoffs.

Never understood the love for M4 which rusts if you look at it wrong when you have M390 and 20CP available (and S90V as well).

Back