Anybody want to play fantasy dream build?

Never understood the love for M4 which rusts if you look at it wrong when you have M390 and 20CP available (and S90V as well).

No rust problems in my part of TX :) I also think some people enjoy owning things that require extra maintenance (like the need for oil to prevent rust)
M4 is much tougher & holds an edge with the best super steels. If I had to go stainless I'll take S90V since M390 CTS-204P (20CV) is already in use.

I like to clean my XM way more often than I need to. It's fun and relaxing. I could see how people would like that. ;)

My ultimate Hinderer fantasy dream build would be a black DLC Ti handled 3" XM-18 Custom Wharncliff! Tell me one exists!!!!!

I'd love to own a Hinderer Flashpoint, TDI, FXM or any in DLC all backed out or all FDE.

A black DLC Warnie in any size is a cool idea, Map.

All Black 3.5" Skinner Custom File Work with Blue Ano Highlights

Last edited:
Aggressor 3" flipper with ZDP-189 blade. DLC everything and include another scale with customers choice of color. (Mine would be red, orange, or blue) Also include a DLC Hinderer pen and a DLC tool. Also include another blade so you can have a safe queen blade and a total beater.

3.5" flipper, black dlc lockside ti and liner, smooth LSCF scale, working finished custom armored dagger, and ALL of the rest bronze anodized ti (except maybe the pivot).

3.5" flipper, black dlc lockside ti and liner, smooth LSCF scale, working finished custom armored dagger, and ALL of the rest bronze anodized ti (except maybe the pivot).

Glad to see you showing some restraint there Jim allowing the pivot to be steel...

;)

Damn Jim....;please don't hold back...those things are a dime a dozen! Think big....haha!:D I appreciate your creative mindset. :thumbup:

Haha, the pivot is hardened steel, right? And you knew some part would be black dlc. :p

Thinking about another one, with lots of mokuti, and an adamantium spanto. ;)

My love for working finish and your love for black dlc are gonna have to join forces for something special! Hahaha! :thumbup:

Waddabout a 3.5 Flipper....

Black DLC everything including thumbstds but with WF Warnie, textured CF scale and a polished satin liner. Black DLC Ti lanyard bead. And a pair of small green tritium vials installed in the rearmost Ti standoff. Polished pivot and hardware to tie in the liner.

Ohhhhh my...you just up'd the ante.... Tritium.... your taking it to the next level! I like it...tritium eyes in my steel flame skull eyes! :thumbup:

Trits in the standoffs, I like it!

Trit Steel Flame skull eyes on my Hinderer clip...

tritclip.jpg

Well there you go...one of the most wicked clips I've seen! Your killing me Jim!

I dig it!

....but my trit wants are for parts that are not seen outside the pocket, for likely obvious reasons.

Back