• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Are you interested in a San Mai Nessmuk for $199 delivered to your door?

I will take #5 or whatever number is the lowest I can get. Thanks again. Look forward to getting it!

I'm interested, too. How would we get payment to you since I don't do paypal?

4 (WILLIAM.M)
5 (halfserrated)
10 (ColdOne)

I'll have the website page up sometime today, will post the link later :)

Lanza,

Cashier checks, international money orders, western union, etc, etc. If you want in, we'll figure out a way convenient for both of us :)

Folks,

I have this paged added to my website (no linking from other pages until the proto is finished) to keep track of those of you that would like to pre order a certain number:

http://www.aescustomknives.com.ar/docs/pro_nessmuk.htm

If you like your name/username to appear there, just give me the OK and I'll have that initial replaced by it.

Thanks so much for all the interest so far! :)

Ariel

Hey Ariel,

I am interested also, pending prototype review. I have one of your Welded Cable Knives and it's a real beauty.

Mark T.

Hey Ariel,

Put me down for one. I don't care what number and you can use my name or username.

Thanks.

Mark T.

Well, I have been away for a few days and see the knives will be numbered. I would like # 12 please.

I checked the webpage and #6 has an "M".....is that me?

cool, but I would like the 30 dollar bolsters. Is that possible?

I assume we should just watch this thread for info as to when we can start picking handle materials etc....?

This is just the pre-ordering stage to reserve special numbers if you'd like or to get in line asap, once I made the prototype (will be 2-3 weeks from now if I can manage) I will start taking the orders officially, with the desired options.

I will post the picture of the real knife as well as some woods/micarta and mokume examples for you to choose from :)

Thanks again!

Ariel

Back