• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Are you interested in a San Mai Nessmuk for $199 delivered to your door?

QUestion, I sent an email requesting to get in on the next batch. I have not heard back, I know Ariel is busy but did I miss something?

Thanks

sanmaipadouk1.jpg

do you think I can get this beautiful knife?

I'm from south Korea. do you ship it internationally?

do you think I can get this beautiful knife?
I'm from south Korea. do you ship it internationally?
I do ship internationally, I got your email, I'll be replying it this afternoon :)

QUestion, I sent an email requesting to get in on the next batch. I have not heard back, I know Ariel is busy but did I miss something?
Briggz, I do reply all emails I get, 95% of the time in less than 48hs :)
I got a ton of requests for a second run and I did reply them all, please email me again or PM me your email address to check if I didn't get it or if you didn't get my reply :thumbup:

Those look great! Put mine down for the green and black micarta! :):thumbup:
You got it!

I'll post more pics of each knife in a few!

Ariel

WOW! Beautiful work Ariel. The stag scales look really good. Can't wait for mine.

I think it'll be stag for me, when it is my turn. Those look great!

Ariel, if you do another run, put me down for 3: one regular, 2 damascus and one of those with damascus bolsters. They're beautiful and a very good deal.

--Tam

Thanks folks!

SettSecurity, please send me an email with that so I can keep the people interested in a second run on the same place :)

Ariel

Gentlemen, I'm opening the sign-in for the second run of Nessmuks.

The first run of 30 knives will be completed in 2008, and I'll start working on the 2nd run in February 2009, to deliver those next 30 knives in late 2009.

I might be able to deliver somewhat sooner, but FEB- DEC 2009 are the official dates.

To give you an idea of times, as of today, I'm quoting 12-14 months for custom knife orders.

The only difference regarding the 1st run is going to be the price. These are $255 ($199 + $55 for DHL) shipped.

I know this price increase might not look good for some folks, but I really need to ship knives using a fast, secure and trackable method (The first run ships registered airmail)

That said, if people ordering would like to associate with others and have me ship 2/3 knives to one person so then he can ship the other two knives in the US, I'd be OK with it.
I can ship up to 3 knives per package, and of course I would just charge one shipping charge for the total order.

I will be having my website updated later tonight and I'll send the proper emails to the 23 people that wanted to be included on the list to confirm their order and then send a Newsletter about this (and the Raffle #5, Verne, Wally, are you reading? Please contact me :) )

If you want in, drop me an email confirming your order (your particular handle/sheath preferences are not required at this time)

Once this 30 spots are filled in, I'll stop taking orders like this for a while.

Here's a link to the Nessmuk Project on my website until the 2nd run page is up:
http://www.aescustomknives.com.ar/docs/pro_nessmuk.htm

As soon as the 30 spots are filled in, I'll update the site and this thread.

I'd like to take the time to thank you all for the incredible support on this project, I really apreciate it!

Regards,

Ariel

hondo, are you in this list? I might have your real name instead of your forum name :)

Knife #1: tenman
Knife #2: Monse
Knife #3: Herb F.
Knife #4: ON HOLD
Knife #5: Kristian J.
Knife #6: Kristian J.
Knife #7: ON HOLD
Knife #8: ON HOLD
Knife #9: Rick B.
Knife #10: Corrie B.
Knife #11: Samhain73
Knife #12: Maybeso
Knife #13: Bill M.
Knife #14: ON HOLD
Knife #15: ON HOLD
Knife #16: NORCAL HUNTER
Knife #17: ON HOLD
Knife #18: DL Vega
Knife #19: ON HOLD
Knife #20: jgkelly
Knife #21: SettSecurity
Knife #22: SettSecurity
Knife #23: SettSecurity
Knife #24: orrey45
Knife #25: AVAILABLE
Knife #26: AVAILABLE
Knife #27: AVAILABLE
Knife #28: AVAILABLE
Knife #29: AVAILABLE
Knife #30: AVAILABLE

Quick question for you- are the knives serial numbered or are the numbers just to show what spots are taken? If they are numbered I would like to request position change.
I have not seen any numbers but I have to be sure!

OOps- just read earlier post that said they are not numbered. Still really excited to have my name on the list!

You are already listed on the 2nd run list? what number are you? :)
(so we can pair real name with username)

NsB

Back