1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Are you interested in a San Mai Nessmuk for $199 delivered to your door?

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by ArielSalaverria, Aug 13, 2007.

1. ArielSalaverria

ArielSalaverria KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 26, 2004
    Looks like the 30 spots are take now!

Just waiting on confirmation on #24 for knivesanonymous and other gentleman that emailed me about.

More as soon as my website gets updated!

Ariel

2. cochise60

cochise60

Oct 16, 2007
    Ariel,

Looks like you haven't reached 30 yet so sign me up for one with your standard wood scales and a lanyard hole. Great looking knife! Let me know when and where to pay.

3. ArielSalaverria

ArielSalaverria KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 26, 2004
    cochise,

They are all covered now except #24 that's on hold for knivesanonymous, if he doesn't take it, it yours :)

If he does, please email me about a 2dn run so I can keep track of the interest or if one of the preorders falls through.

Regards,

Ariel

4. j22knife

j22knife

Nov 18, 2006
    This is a really great idea you came up with. You're a terrific knifemaker and a marketing genius!

I hope you do this again with a different style.

5. ArielSalaverria

Mar 26, 2004
    That's the idea :D

Ariel

6. cochise60

cochise60

Oct 16, 2007
    Ariel,

I didn't notice that you had reached 30 until after I posted my comment. If the preorder does not come through great - if he does then as you suggested I will let you know I am interested in hopes of a second run.

Cochise60

7. AF

AF Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2000
    If someone from this group of thirty backs out, I'll buy one. Please email me if one becomes available.

8. Tracer-san

Tracer-san

Jan 28, 2000
    We'll do :)

NsB

9. nyumetsu

nyumetsu

Jun 17, 2007
    Looks like I missed the 30 list. I'm definitely looking forward to a second run and an expansion of this mass production concept.

10. ArielSalaverria

Mar 26, 2004
  11. Peregrin

Peregrin Traditional Forum Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Sep 2, 2004
    Very nice pictures of an awesome looking Nessmuk. I'm glad I made the list and really look forward to seeing and handling one of my own.

12. beyondmyken

beyondmyken

Dec 23, 2000
    Is there a site with pictures to see what the grain pattern and color would be of the various hardwoods that you will offer?

13. Mick57

Mick57

May 27, 2004
    That's a great looking knife Ariel! I don't have any Nessmuk's (never cared much for the style) but the more I'm looking at your pics, the more I'm thinking I should have one. I may have to get in next time, if you do a second batch.
    You guys will love these even more when you get them in hand. I have one of Ariel's cable knives & the pics can't do his work justice. (great pics though) You're in for a treat!

14. ArielSalaverria

Mar 26, 2004
    beyondmiken,

You can check out the gallery of my website, I use those woods all the time :)

Ariel

15. cochise60

cochise60

Oct 16, 2007
    Ariel,

Has "knivesanonymous" committed to # 24? If he has please put me down as # 31 for your next batch.

Cochise60

16. ArielSalaverria

Mar 26, 2004
    No reply yet from him. If I don't get a confirmation by Monday, it's yours :)

Ariel

17. cochise60

cochise60

Oct 16, 2007
    Ariel,

Thank you!!

18. tenman

tenman

Jun 17, 2006
    Ariel,
    I sent you an email a few days ago, don't know where I'd fall in terms of standby status but I'd definitely like to be in line for one of these if it becomes available.

Thanks!
    Chris

19. Leatherface

Leatherface

Dec 3, 2005
    I also would like to be on Stand by for this

Stag handels for me!

20. Tracer-san

Tracer-san

Jan 28, 2000
    Folks, I don't see many people backing on orders, almost 20 are already confirmed.

If you want to be placed on stand by, please send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] with Nessmuk on the subject line and express your interest to be placed on Stand By or in a second run.

This way we can keep track of everything in one place :)

tenman/Chris, I believe you're 2nd in line behind cochise60.

Thanks!

NsB