• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Are you interested in a San Mai Nessmuk for $199 delivered to your door?

Looks like the 30 spots are take now!

Just waiting on confirmation on #24 for knivesanonymous and other gentleman that emailed me about.

More as soon as my website gets updated!

Ariel

Ariel,

Looks like you haven't reached 30 yet so sign me up for one with your standard wood scales and a lanyard hole. Great looking knife! Let me know when and where to pay.

cochise,

They are all covered now except #24 that's on hold for knivesanonymous, if he doesn't take it, it yours :)

If he does, please email me about a 2dn run so I can keep track of the interest or if one of the preorders falls through.

Regards,

Ariel

This is a really great idea you came up with. You're a terrific knifemaker and a marketing genius!

I hope you do this again with a different style.

Ariel,

I didn't notice that you had reached 30 until after I posted my comment. If the preorder does not come through great - if he does then as you suggested I will let you know I am interested in hopes of a second run.

Cochise60

If someone from this group of thirty backs out, I'll buy one. Please email me if one becomes available.

Looks like I missed the 30 list. I'm definitely looking forward to a second run and an expansion of this mass production concept.

Better pictures and the sheath!

npnessmukproto1.jpg

npnessmukproto4.jpg

npnessmukproto5.jpg

npnessmukproto8.jpg

npnessmukproto10.jpg

npnessmukproto11.jpg

npnessmukproto12.jpg

npnessmukproto13.jpg

npnessmukproto15.jpg

npnessmukproto16.jpg

More (and bigger) pictures on the Nessmuk Page on my website:
http://www.aescustomknives.com.ar/docs/pro_nessmuk.htm

Also on that page, you'll find several extra options examples as well as details on what materials will be available, costs, etc.

http://server.com/WebApps/mail-list-subscribe.cgi?list=79955

Thanks for looking!

Ariel

Very nice pictures of an awesome looking Nessmuk. I'm glad I made the list and really look forward to seeing and handling one of my own.

Is there a site with pictures to see what the grain pattern and color would be of the various hardwoods that you will offer?

That's a great looking knife Ariel! I don't have any Nessmuk's (never cared much for the style) but the more I'm looking at your pics, the more I'm thinking I should have one. I may have to get in next time, if you do a second batch.
You guys will love these even more when you get them in hand. I have one of Ariel's cable knives & the pics can't do his work justice. (great pics though) You're in for a treat!

Ariel,

Has "knivesanonymous" committed to # 24? If he has please put me down as # 31 for your next batch.

Cochise60

Ariel,
I sent you an email a few days ago, don't know where I'd fall in terms of standby status but I'd definitely like to be in line for one of these if it becomes available.

Thanks!
Chris

Folks, I don't see many people backing on orders, almost 20 are already confirmed.

If you want to be placed on stand by, please send an email to ariel@aescustomknives.com.ar or arielsalaverria@yahoo.com.ar with Nessmuk on the subject line and express your interest to be placed on Stand By or in a second run.

This way we can keep track of everything in one place :)

tenman/Chris, I believe you're 2nd in line behind cochise60.

Thanks!

NsB

Back