• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Are you interested in a San Mai Nessmuk for $199 delivered to your door?

Cochise60,

There's no need for a downpayment, Ariel will contact you when he's about to finish the knife and then it'd be time for a full payment, not sooner :)

Please email him to keep track on everything.

NsB

Has anyone gotten theirs yet? It's been a month since the prototype came out and Ariel said that he'd send them out in batches...

I'd love to see some finished ones.

Has anyone gotten theirs yet? It's been a month since the prototype came out and Ariel said that he'd send them out in batches...

I'd love to see some finished ones.

Ariel told me the first three would hopefully be done before Xmas.....and I'm #3!!

Add me toward the end of the list. No rush but I would like to have one. I gotta think a bit more on the handle material but the Lanyard hole is a plus.

The first 3 are going to be finished very soon, I already gave my webmaster (tracer-san) one ground and etched blade to take pics of another blade other than the proto, but he's having computer problems. Will probably post the pictures tomorrow.

I also made several micartas to show, so people can see those and decide for them or other materials. I'll have pics of those soon too, again, most likely tomorrow.

The idea is to ship the first 3 ones and another one from Germany before Christmas, as in January I'm going on vacations. Then when I get back on February, I'll start making them again.

This 4 I'm making are stag, wood and micarta, one even with double mokume bolsters, so they're gonna be representative of the several options, for the guys that haven't make up their minds yet :)

Regards,

Ariel

Here's one of the blades that I'll finish in December. I gave it to tracer-san so he could take some pics, and he'll give it back to me this week, so I can keep working on it.

I don't have pics yet, but I have the first one almost finished too.

The background are several examples of micarta I've made for this project (and my other knives) I'll post individual pics later.

nessmukprogress1.jpg

nessmukprogress2.jpg

In hand.

nessmukprogress3.jpg

With a little friend.

nessmukprogress4.jpg

http://server.com/WebApps/mail-list-subscribe.cgi?list=79955

Thanks for looking!

Ariel

Back