• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ARtsig1?

GigOne said:
Like your clueless recommendations. :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
LMAO
Evidently you're not looking very hard !

I would not call my recomendations clueless, maybe uneducated but not clueless. When I said "here" I meant GB&U not this particular thread. So far things are not looking good for Art (I admit I was over reacting in some of my earlier posts). However, if what he is saying is proven to be false or innacurate, then a more "direct" action must be taken.

I am not going to post to this thread anymore as it is is none of my business. It also seems I am being misunderstood, a dangerous thing when people are, understandably, on edge.

I just hope everyone gets what is owed to them.

Peter La said:
I would not call my recomendations clueless, maybe uneducated but not clueless.

Uneducated is nothing more than a nice word for those that are clueless.

Peter La said:
It also seems I am being misunderstood, a dangerous thing when people are, understandably, on edge.

On edge? LMAO

More like, feel free to step up to the plate when you have something of value to offer.

If Art is to start paying people back, he should do it by the order at which he recieved funds from. Ive picked out the people on bfc in this thread to make it easier for you.

1. JasonS 08/02 $90
2. loandr. 08/25
Y. lnickels45 X/XX $275
X. rmangu X/XX $260

Variables are just for people who i dont kno where they should be on this list. And if i missed you, just copy paste the list and add yourself in soemwhere with the same format.

Art, keep in mind that theres another list in USN for you waiting..

Please dont keep posting unless its this list

Thanks,
Jason

The item I bought was posted here but I PM'd the "I'll take it" elsewhere.

The same item was sold to two of us there.

The other fellow did receive it from Art, but then the buyer sent it to me because he saw it was sold to me also. Very generous.

Another (anonymous) person then had a brand new one sent to me, which I have subsequently sent on to the fellow who sent me the original item bought from Art.

I am now officially out of this deal, and am warmed by the generosity of a few of my cyber-fellows.

Art owes me $35 for a knife that he probably never sent. Deal was made 2 August, but not on these boards. We both frequent both boards, so I thought I'd let others know that there might be others like myself as well...

You presume correct sir. Detailed Public records search of ARt show several seperate pieces of RE in their names, His primary residence as cross referenced w/ Phone records, and then others, which may be land FS, may not? Frankly has NO bearing on the circumstances here AT ALL IMHO, NOR why this situation even exisits in the first place. We Know ARt had several options regarding how to repay and CHOSE to leave us all hanging? Just another excuse not worth getting ones hopes up over. Thief plain and simple ANY way you slice it sorry! Just passing the info along accordingly.

Loandr.

To make it short ,I had a deal with Art in the past and I must say I will NEVER deal with him again.

"WE"...HAVE already moved on :) BUT still, CAN A "SH-TCAN" ???...for does a thiefs actions go UN answered??? For If ARtsig1 is NOT banned then whom is?

Loandr.

Let's hear from you, Mr. Sigmon. People are trying to help you out here, telling you how you can make a start ...

Isn't closing on this "land deal" scheduled for this morning [Monday]?

Of course there will be a line of creditors, all armed with MP5's awaiting their share. I sure hope the land deal involves the sale of 22,000,000 acres, 1,000,000 sitting on top of the largest oil field in history.

OK, OK, it's NC!!! Change that from oil to gold!!!!

You catch my drift, I hope no one held their breath..............

Back