Atienza Kali Combat Archery

dang...i've missed a lot of stuff, here. somebody give me a recap.
you guys been busy...i need to put my super sleuth hat for this...btw, nobody calls me "guro" around here. you guys make it sound so nice though...thanks. :)

i know most of Nate Defensor's guys...i believe one of you is it. (not gonna be specific with the name).

it's a small world gentlemen. :cool:

btw, WC is the Whine & Cheese forum where dialogues such as this thread is more appropriate and quite entertaining-just like this one. :thumbup:

mabuhay ang Pilipino!

Hey Guro! My name could be Rex or could be Ray or it could be Paul Riz.? Do you have any life lines left???? Phone a friend, 50/50?????? Don't bother relying on armbreaker though. He may try to hit on you.Same goes for edge. Sorry, but I must call you Guro. You've been in the arts longer than edge has been with his last boyfriend and that has been a long time.Marry the man will you edge!

Hey, I heard some bad stuff about the Defensor dude. Heard he was bad news! Armbreaker just filled me in. I guess he trained privately with him for a short period of tme in the late 90's.But, something happened.I guess defensor tried to feel him up while they were working on some ground techniques.Yikes!!!!! I would leave too.

Back