Atienza Kali Combat Archery

Whatever Filam, I doubt you have a blackbelt in anything but stories. Do you still practice martial arts? That butt hug, or hubud stuff, whatever you call it.

i trained with john lewis, LeBell's first black belt. he's training liddell now.

john used to fart a lot too, those guys must have gastric issues.

Do I still practice MA? Why do ask such stupid questions? READ THE THREAD!!!!! Dumbass!!!!!

Edge, John Lewis was my training partner. When did you train with him? I talked to John last night.

Filam and Edge, why do you 2 pretend that you trained with all of these people? We can tell your lying. Why embarass yourselves?

armbreaker! Shut the fuck up! If you want me to email you my credentials, then I will.Until then, shut up! Maybe you will learn something.

Edge,that's cool! Maybe you and I will finally meet and have a few beers.

John really likes to party.He invites a lot of hot women too.

Oh, Armbreaker, you could come too.I know a few good men I can introduce you too.

You 2 clowns are full of crap. Its obvious you don't know any of these people. I bet filam never trained in anything. He's a high school kid with alot of time on his hands.

funny thing is, we're all from the chicago area: Lisle, Burr Ridge, Northlake. Know what I mean? We should meet up and I'll kick both your asses.

If you're not chicken.:D

You found me out armbreaker! You are one real genius! You are one TJ Hooker! You are one Erik Estrada! Your are one Magnum PI!

i can introduce you to my girl's buddies. they're easy too;)
ths19032006_10.jpg

Filam, why don't you give out your address so we can all come by to train in your family system? Then edge can drive out from Aurora, which is the far west suburbs I believe, just south of northlake, and we can all have a training session. This way filam will put up or shut up.

Edge, hanging with a guy like Filam can get you into alot of trouble. Be careful, realy.

Who's the one in the middle????????????????? She's mine!!!!!! Actually, I like the one on the left.The one with the blue floral pattern.

Back