• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Balls_tothe_Walls (Heath Helton) is a scammer

So many cases against one thief and paypal turns a blind eye. I can't wait till a paypal alternative pops up, I'll leave paypal in hot second.

Disgusting how this turned out.

Heath Helton the thieving scamming degenerate lowlife. We won't forget you.

So many cases against one thief and paypal turns a blind eye. I can't wait till a paypal alternative pops up, I'll leave paypal in hot second.

Disgusting how this turned out.

Heath Helton the thieving scamming degenerate lowlife. We won't forget you.

If I read this correctly it's not paypal who sided with the scumbag, but his bank. Paypal protected the people who used their services as they intended. Seems like a really good case for not using F&F.

Also sounds like a good time for someone to contact his local law enforcement.

If I read this correctly it's not paypal who sided with the scumbag, but his bank. Paypal protected the people who used their services as they intended. Seems like a really good case for not using F&F.

Ah I gotchya, still not a huge fan of paypal but glad it turned out in favor some of the victims.

This scum bucket walked away with some serious cash.
Really hoping some of the victims don’t let this slide and try to jam his scabby ass up.
Thieves suck.

Sounds like the PayPal protection was useless, it's not right

So it was only the people who tried to screw PayPal that got screwed? Ah, well. Expensive lesson.

Violating PayPal TOS by fraudulently using Friends and Family or Gift to buy merchandise in order to beat PP out of its fee may have adverse consequences for the scammer if things go "south" and the scammer wants PP protection against a bigger scammer. How's that?

And I REALLY dislike PayPal.

Ok, now “we” are the scammers now. Please feel free to read my buyer PP G&S conditions one more time - the conditions that Helton violated. Now tell me why when he paid twice, and I immediately refunded the second payment, why I got dinged for BOTH payments by PP yesterday. Be sure to check my positive feedback numbers against yours before you post.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...-lightly-used-slysz-bowie-zt-0392blk.1528596/

OK, I’m done with this thread everyone. Have fun.

I’m not even sure how to respond to the last comment...

Yours is a bit of a unique situation, where you wanted to be paid G&S and he paid F&F(if I got that right). In your case even refunding the money and asking for him to do it right doesn't seem like the answer, since you did that with some of the money and got screwed that way also(again if I got it right).
Don't know what the answer is there, other then reporting the F&F payment (immediately) to PP and asking them to void it, which seems a little extreme. Not sure there was any reasonable way you didn't get screwed. Most were likely looking for F&F in the 1st place-still not right they got scammed, but reasonable PP doesn't pay out of their pocket when they weren't paid a fee.

So it was only the people who tried to screw PayPal that got screwed? Ah, well. Expensive lesson.

A lot of very good people have unfortunately been hurt in this thread. A lot of buyers and sellers that I respect here at bladeforums. The fact remains that some of the people so innocently tried to circumvent the rules of PayPal to receive a little more. That turns this into a case for NOT using PayPal gift. I was already against paying for it recieving gift payments(I’ve made my exceptions) and reading this thread has guaranteed I will never ever receive or use a gift payment again. I’m sorry to hear that some people did not get your money back, but that’s what you signed up for by using PayPal gift option(no protection). Sad case all around.

On a positive note. I’m glad to see that PayPal did in fact recoup funds that were sent/received appropriatley

I've done many trades with him over the past half a year or so. They were all good until recently, when I did a trade with him, my FFKW Septer for his Doc Shiffer. He got the Septer and either sold or traded it to someone on Instagram, but I never received the Shiffer. Apparently, he was moving at the time of shipping and lost the tracking number in the process, and never had a chance to send it to me. I also had a chargeback for about $80 on paypal which recently ruled in favor of him, though he told me that he would cancel the chargeback if I filed a counterclaim through paypal (he didn't end up cancelling the chargeback). That $80 was to make up the difference for a previous trade many months ago.

So as of now, I'm out about $80 and 1 high end custom knife. Heath contacted me to explain the issue and said he would do his best to get me information about the shiffer so we could file a report with USPS, and also to get me the paypal money back. I don't want to jump to conclusions since he's always been very friendly and done some great trades with me over the better part of a year, so I've just sent him an email to let him update on me on the situation. If he does respond, I'll let everyone know.

Hopefully, I'll get my knife and my cash and I can put in a good word for him, and reassure everyone else that their chargebacks are being dealt with.

I've done many trades with him over the past half a year or so. They were all good until recently, when I did a trade with him, my FFKW Septer for his Doc Shiffer. He got the Septer and either sold or traded it to someone on Instagram, but I never received the Shiffer. Apparently, he was moving at the time of shipping and lost the tracking number in the process, and never had a chance to send it to me. I also had a chargeback for about $80 on paypal which recently ruled in favor of him, though he told me that he would cancel the chargeback if I filed a counterclaim through paypal (he didn't end up cancelling the chargeback). That $80 was to make up the difference for a previous trade many months ago.

So as of now, I'm out about $80 and 1 high end custom knife. Heath contacted me to explain the issue and said he would do his best to get me information about the shiffer so we could file a report with USPS, and also to get me the paypal money back. I don't want to jump to conclusions since he's always been very friendly and done some great trades with me over the better part of a year, so I've just sent him an email to let him update on me on the situation. If he does respond, I'll let everyone know.

Hopefully, I'll get my knife and my cash and I can put in a good word for him, and reassure everyone else that their chargebacks are being dealt with. We'll see.
And I did pay with G&S, but still didn't get the refund.

Hopefully, I'll get my knife and my cash and I can put in a good word for him, and reassure everyone else that their chargebacks are being dealt with.
what's his IG name? I want to block him

You know, when someone always has a convenient excuse for not doing due diligence, no matter how plausible the excuse may seem at first... once is happenstance, twice is coincidence. Three times? Three times is enemy action.

What a shit example Heath is to his children, leaving so many good people to suffer because of his selfish incompetence.

Back