• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Balls_tothe_Walls (Heath Helton) is a scammer

I honestly don't remember what the mailing address was.

But I have been in the talks with him. He is slowly making it right at the pace he's able to do it out of his own pocket. (This is all what I have been told by him) We have worked out a deal, where he is sending me a knife he won in a raffle on Reddit. It's worth a little more than what he owed me. So I sent him some extra money. I am not sure what order he is going be fixing each case.

This is my experience, and it is getting fixed. I hope everyone else gets it worked out soon.

Why are you prepared to believe him when he already told people that he was getting everything cleared with his bank and PayPal and didn't? It's pretty darn clear that was a lie and he has since fallen off the map to everyone but you.

Last edited:
If he stole your money once, you should be very careful giving him more money. If you really think he is making it right out of his own pocket, maybe you should share some of your conversations with others here who have obviously been screwed. ( One guy out of 900.00). They may want to talk to him about how he will be providing their restitution. Please post pictures and info IF you ever receive a knife he WON in a raffle. It may help get someone's stolen property back to them.

But I have been in the talks with him. He is slowly making it right at the pace he's able to do it out of his own pocket. (This is all what I have been told by him) We have worked out a deal, where he is sending me a knife he won in a raffle on Reddit. It's worth a little more than what he owed me. So I sent him some extra money. I am not sure what order he is going be fixing each case.

This is my experience, and it is getting fixed. I hope everyone else gets it worked out soon.

I am just stating what my situation has been like. Thought it may put some of y'all's minds at ease. You can take it how you want it. I've delt with Heath for about a year now several times. It happened to me like it did to y'all. If you don't believe me, fine. If you do, I hope it puts your mind at ease and gives you hope.

Pardon the interruption of regularly scheduled programing, but this has been going on since at least December 15th (OP post). Heath, the scammer/thief has been banned on BF and has done everything to wrong (and to hide) here, on Reddit, and now Facebook. No-one involved should have anything but anger and distain for Heath as hope would be greatly misplaced at this point. Heath could have already made it right with every person 45 days (including writing and mailing checks out), but has chosen to not make it right with every person.

I see no reason for hope, except hoping all involved continuing to pursue their lost funds until the law comes down on Heath hard.

This scumbag (Heath) will not be making it "right" anytime soon...just my .02¢ worth. I really hope that I'm wrong and that he has some sense of decency (not likely). To all of you that were screwed over by this guy, I wish you all good luck and do not relent...stick together and keep seeking restitution.

You obviously read this thread.......and sent him more money??
I have no words..:......well, I have lots of them, but will refrain from posting them.
Wow.

I'm curious, in the scenario you described above, did you offer to pay him more or did he ask you to?

Wow o_O

Per the company that actually owns the Sonic Drive-in that Mr. Helton claims to have owned.

" Heath Helton left employment here on 12/21/18, I have no further contact information for him."

Note the word used, employment. He didn't own anything, he worked there until last month. Yet another lie uttered by a Mr. Helton.

Anyone that continues to defend this turd, trade with him or send him money after reading this hasn't been paying attention.
He lied to Paypal about fraudulent charges. He lied to his bank about fraudulent charges. What makes anyone believe he isn't going to, get this...it's a surprise...LIE AGAIN? He isn't going to fix anything he doesn't have to..sure, he will do the bare minimum to help a few believe he is working on making everyone whole..
Here is another surprise..he is setting you up for another epic take.

Do me a favor before you post in this thread about how he is trying to make this right. Total up all the people that are still out money and time dealing with this steaming pile of crap..divide it by the people that have been made whole and then tell me the answer to this seemingly difficult math equation.
If the end result is a fraction of anything less than 1/1, it's a FAILURE. His word means less than the fractional answer you will come up with.

Ok I've read ignorance before ... but I may have surpassed anything I've read in these type threads before ... some low life thief scams so many people out of so much and then says ...

"hey I won a knife in a raffle ... I know I F***** you over ... but I'll send you this knife I won ... except it's value is more then what I orginally stole from you ... so ummm ... send me the difference and I'll call it square k?"

and someone actually sent more money? ... o_O

I've been putting off selling several knives after reading these nightmare threads ... I think this has about solidified unless I know someone at least a bit from interactions I'll not sell them to anyone else ... this is getting ridiculous how much of this is going on and how people still defend thiefs.

SMH

The best confidence games are run by people who never ask for your money and who's victims rein in the next crop of victims.

Somewhat related ?:
Is there a way to block use of credit cards when being paid by PP? That seems to me to be an area of concern. It adds another party to the equation and is apparently a potential hole in the system, that has come up a couple of times recently
G&S seem to prevail in the end , but it still is a royal hassel.

I am just stating what my situation has been like. Thought it may put some of y'all's minds at ease. You can take it how you want it. I've delt with Heath for about a year now several times. It happened to me like it did to y'all. If you don't believe me, fine. If you do, I hope it puts your mind at ease and gives you hope.

The best thing you can do is stop posting anything about Mr. Helton and hope that people forget that you ever did.

Back