Battle Saw BG!. . . . It's What's Next!!!

Has the price of SR-101 blades gone up or is it just me?

Even with the Special Offer: $397 price, the INFI version was offered for only $70 more.

Am I missing something or just not drunk enough?

The FBM BG was only $30 more and it is larger and requires much more machining.o_O That makes the BG Battle Saw a fantastic bargain!:thumbsup:

No worries though, if the CG Battle Saw in INFI makes a return engagement, it too will be priced higher than the last time. :cool:

Let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:cool:

Exactly. If this price jump will be accross the board... I hate to say it, but i'm out. Too many amazing makers creating masterpieces for better value imo.

Better value? o_O

If you're looking for extreme performance backed by a no BS warranty of over 35 years, this is home baby! :thumbsup: :cool::thumbsup::cool::thumbsup::D

If not, have fun my friend and buy whatever trips your trigger! :thumbsup:

Jerry:D

Better value? o_O

If you're looking for extreme performance backed by a no BS warranty of over 35 years, this is home baby! :thumbsup: :cool::thumbsup::cool::thumbsup::D

If not, have fun my friend and buy whatever trips your trigger! :thumbsup:

Jerry:D

Only Scrapyard and Swamprat come close to the Busse cost to value ratio, Im as thrifty as they come and Im buying what you're selling bossman!

Now in 2017, the recently introduced FBM BG was announced at being $397.00 on the website and it is smaller and requires far less machining than the Battle Saw which will only be $30.00 more. We didn't hear any complaints about the price of the FBMBG.

I for one had to Bite my tongue to keep from squealing with joy at the SMOKIN' HOT price on the FBM BG....Thanx BOSS once again you are BRINGIN' IT!!!!

This also means that all the knives you have bought in the past are going up in value while in your possesion. Sounds like we all made good investments last time around in op2w

Thats the beautiful bonus of it all
I for one had to Bite my tongue to keep from squealing with joy at the SMOKIN' HOT price on the FBM BG....Thanx BOSS once again you are BRINGIN' IT!!!!

Seconded. The BG FBM and the A2 TG were not on my wish list, it was the prices that pushed me over the edge.

This also means that all the knives you have bought in the past are going up in value while in your possesion. Sounds like we all made good investments last time around in op2w

I hope this is the case honer! The other potential possibility is more blades made means more availability meaning lower demand. Assuming the higher prices will also drive down demand, usuallly the case but not always, I can only see higher demand for the infi versions of these big blades going forward but not overall demand. Esp if they will be one the website.

I hope this is the case honer! The other potential possibility is more blades made means more availability meaning lower demand. Assuming the higher prices will also drive down demand, usuallly the case but not always, I can only see higher demand for the infi versions of these big blades going forward but not overall demand. Esp if they will be one the website.
Lets say you got a boom parang last time around for 267$ and then later they re-release it for 327$ then you can sell yours at a profit to someone who wants one but doesnt want to wait months plus an additional "2 weeks" to have one.
Or in the case of the battle saw if the sr101 version sells for 397$ and I have a infi one I got for just over 400$ makes sense to me that the infi version will only climb in value at least 100$ or 200$ compared to the battle grade. I hope, but the reality is that I have no intentions of selling off most my blades so I am grateful for what I have and the prices I paid.

Lets say you got a boom parang last time around for 267$ and then later they re-release it for 327$ then you can sell yours at a profit to someone who wants one but doesnt want to wait months plus an additional "2 weeks" to have one.
Or in the case of the battle saw if the sr101 version sells for 397$ and I have a infi one I got for just over 400$ makes sense to me that the infi version will only climb in value at least 100$ or 200$ compared to the battle grade. I hope, but the reality is that I have no intentions of selling off most my blades so I am grateful for what I have and the prices I paid.

Yes sir I get it! They also go up in value by themselves w/o any new releases due to high demand based on limited availability! I hear ya on the selling side though. Heck you sell one off you might never see one for sale again for years.

Jerry must have sold too many $1000 shop credits for $750 in that Ganzaaa a while back. Or maybe that was just one last chance to lock in the old prices. Whatever the case, I wish I'd bought a bunch.

The FBM BG was only $30 more and it is larger and requires much more machining.o_O That makes the BG Battle Saw a fantastic bargain!:thumbsup:

No worries though, if the CG Battle Saw in INFI makes a return engagement, it too will be priced higher than the last time. :cool:

Jerry:cool:

Hey Bossman, maybe if the Battle Saw returns it could bring its son along ??????
Just like Swatmandu and SOS :) :) :)
Battle saw jr :) :)

Jerry must have sold too many $1000 shop credits for $750 in that Ganzaaa a while back. Or maybe that was just one last chance to lock in the old prices. Whatever the case, I wish I'd bought a bunch.

+1

Was just thinking about that the other day.

Absolutely! :thumbsup:

. . . At the shop we refer to those without the extra grinder marks as "Satin Finished"! o_O :D :thumbsup:

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

LOL! :D :p I'm pretty sure he means the "grinder gremlin" marks found on many of the coated blades, but I think you knew that. ;)

I too thought it was pricey but then I realized that there must be a LOT of extra time spent on the saw part of the blade. I sure wouldn't want to make a bunch of them, at least not sober!

Back