BCCI Sambar stag 110?.

Trax
When we were looking into the Grohmann I remember something in the area of $125 CDN plus tax which should come out very close to $124 USD. I am still happy to help with this. There is always the guy in Welland. The last time I was there he had one in his case.

WilltheBarb said:
There is always the guy in Welland. The last time I was there he had one in his case.

Yep. And he's more than happy to take money off a Yank...too much money... ;) :rolleyes: :D

Mike Kerins said:
Check out this website. It has the Grohman for $124.00 US

...and $15 shipping...yes, I have that one bookmarked... :(

Funny - I've sent knives all over the US without ever cracking a 5 dollar bill... :grumpy:

Thanks to Larry, John all the board members and all at Buck Knives who made the BCCI Sambar Stag 110 possible, it is an outstanding piece of workmanship and greatly appreciated. Gods Blessings to all.
Larry <><

WOW! :thumbup: WHAT A KNIFE!:thumbup:

Jest got home and opened the box from larry!!!
they realy out did them selves on this one!!!
hard to wate for the next one!!:D

well i got my camara working again ... here is my org DP 110 stag
and the buck club 110 CC DP look like half brothers dont they?

halfbrothers.jpg

Nice pic Dave.
The more I see the BCCI knife the more I feel that I should've gotten one :(

I ordered two extra but have not heard anything on them,you may have one of them for what they cost if I get them.It may not be too late to order one for yourself though.

:thumbup: ...Beautiful pics there Dave...That BCCI DP110 is a sight to behold...Great looking knife...:D

Evil Eye Earl said:
I ordered two extra but have not heard anything on them,you may have one of them for what they cost if I get them.It may not be too late to order one for yourself though.
That is so knice of you EEE... :)
I had some comm going on with Larry about ordering. I joined after the original orders were in. Was going to order one but didn't want to take from anyone that had plans to give the extra they ordered for a gift or something special.
Please keep me in mind if one shows up. It would remain with me, not to be resold, as any other knife I obtain from a Brother Bucker...
Thanks...
Goose.

I'm thinking that there might be several of us interested in this knife, IF any become available. I was way too broke when they first started talking about them. I'm still broke, but too good a knife to pass up.

Just call me Late, but Interested! Jack (Rudderjt, BCCI #935)

Oh, and yes, it would be a keeper, not for resale! J

Buckaholic said:
Nice pic Dave.
The more I see the BCCI knife the more I feel that I should've gotten one :(
Hey Goose,
Email Mr. Chicken. He was asking who it was that didn't get the BCCI Drop Point stag 110.
Mike

Mike Kerins said:
Hey Goose,
Email Mr. Chicken. He was asking who it was that didn't get the BCCI Drop Point stag 110.
Mike

I think I'm going to ask Leroy to build me up a drop-point 426/110 w/Sambar stag, like I originally wanted. Maybe Arksknives will give me a decent price for the BCCI 110... :)

from what i understand there were only 10 of us who got ordered in time to get a 2ed and that confermation should have been in the letter with the knife you got - at least mine was...
and likely that is the 10 Larry was refering to as the last to be made...
i some how do not think there will be many for sale on this one at all ....
however if i am wrong some one please correct me so i dont :foot:

Dave,
Of the people that were able to get a second 110CC, there are 10 still awaiting their second knife. This is because Buck was short 10 blades and we are waiting for the final 10 knives to be built. You must have misunderstood the letter that came with your first 110 because you were one of those ten people!! I am following up with a certain person at Buck on a regular basis trying to move the order to completion.
Larry

Larry Oden said:
Dave,
Of the people that were able to get a second 110CC, there are 10 still awaiting their second knife. This is because Buck was short 10 blades and we are waiting for the final 10 knives to be built. You must have misunderstood the letter that came with your first 110 because you were one of those ten people!! I am following up with a certain person at Buck on a regular basis trying to move the order to completion.
Larry

wow jest when i think i have found were i put my brain i find my self feeling like the scearcrow on OZ or maby i jest did not get it in right last time i played with it! :eek:
well no hurry and if they make more ....:D

ugh...
BTW how many DID get a 2ed knife ? or is it none of my bee's wax...
thoes of us that read the scandle news tabloids want to know!!:D
realy tho - thx for the clearing up my missunderstanding ....

Hi Mr Oden,You have done a great job in mailing out all these BCCI Sambar stag 110's.Thank you very much for all your help.Did you get any info from this "man" at the Buck shop regarding these 10 knives still to be made.Just curious about these 10.

Back