Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Taking a moment or two to enjoy a libation or three.

A8Z43hT.jpg

Loving the Lambsfoot gents :) My coffee yesterday morning :thumbsup:

2018 Ebony Guardians Lambsfoot 4-3.JPG

20180530_153503.jpg

The Lord Nelson claims to be Sydneys oldest pub. Its so old I can remember celebrating my 30th there just after they started one of the first micro breweries.
Three Sheets is a winner. In keeping with the nautical theme are the Mako and rope cut Schrade trapper.

I'd completely forgotten about that place until I read your post. This is from a really good Friday night back in 2006. :D It's good to hear the their still brewing :thumbsup:
ch2Kai4.jpg

Is that FB a modified BK5/BK7?

Hope were all having a great Saturday night :thumbsup:
5CpZAKP.jpg

-David

Sometimes I try a new beer because of its name. Sometimes it’s because of its label. Sometimes, like today, it’s both:

42LkJRvh.jpg

It’s quite good.

The knife is a Schrade Walden 804, which is the quintessential whittler in my mind. If I ever manage track down one in peach seed bone it’ll be champagne it’s pictured with. :)

Sometimes I try a new beer because of its name. Sometimes it’s because of its label. Sometimes, like today, it’s both:

42LkJRvh.jpg

It’s quite good.

The knife is a Schrade Walden 804, which is the quintessential whittler in my mind. If I ever manage track down one in peach seed bone it’ll be champagne it’s pictured with. :)

Yeah, I have to admit to being that shallow myself my friend! :D ;) When I go to the bar or the ale shop, sure I might have a style in mind, but a good label can sucker me every time! :rolleyes: Also, if the beer has a name I don't like, I really won't order it! Pathetic I know! :D o_O :thumbsup:

That looks like a very tasty beverage Greg, beautiful Whittler too :) :thumbsup:

Bundaberg root beer behind the pie. Not as 'rooty' as I recall it being.
d7drVOK.jpg

-David

Great pic mate :) I like the Bunderberg Ginger :thumbsup:

I had a couple of delicious pints with ADEE today :)

2018 Ebony Guardians Lambsfoot 6-3.JPG

Just about polished off a bottle of Aussie Cab tonight too ;)

Had a pleasant afternoon at Leeds Beer Festival (http://www.leeds-camra.com/leeds-beer-festival/4567790940) with my Lambsfoot :) Beers I sampled included Salamander Rain Maker (4%), a light golden ale, Blue Bee Ginger Beer (4.5), Tiny Rebel IPA (5.5), Zapato Zapample-mousse (5.5), a very tasty, fruity IPA, Harrogate Brewery Kursaaal Imperial Stout (7.5), and Brass Castle Disruptor (7.4), an IPA. It's rare, I come across a beer I don't like, but I had a mouthful of Lymestone Brewery's Cherry Stone, and tipped it down the sink! o_O Sadly, I forgot to get pics of the great pies (http://www.pieeyed.co.uk/pies/)! ;) :thumbsup:

Leeds Beer Festival.JPG

AW Second Sambar Small SF 1-4.JPG

Were you having a pint of each Jack?:D That makes 7 pints not including the one down the sink...bladdered:cool::cool::D

Back