Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Just got back from spending some time in Alaska. Here's one of the local brews that doesn't seem to get down south. Goes really well with pizza!
3N7BJjt.jpg

This is a brand I've not tried before. I figured it had to be high-class, with foil over the bottle cap and everything! :rolleyes:
Good summer beer I guess: it's cold and wet, my 2 top priorities for a beer during the summer.
NS3LSbV.jpg

- GT

This thread always makes me sad, haha. I love taking pictures of my knives with a new(to me) awesome beer bottle/can, but they're not traditional so I can't share them.

By some terrible twist of fate, my fridge is empty of beer tonight. So I'm drinking "chick booze" while I grill pork chops with my Boker Camp knife.

lz4JAamh.jpg

By some terrible twist of fate, my fridge is empty of beer tonight. So I'm drinking "chick booze" while I grill pork chops with my Boker Camp knife.
Buzz, you've got to restore some balance to your life!! :eek: I think you've been on such a hot streak acquiring highly desirable scouts :thumbsup::cool: that you apparently lost track of your beer inventory :thumbsdown::mad:!! Fortunately, grilled pork chops go well with ANY beverage! :thumbsup::D

- GT

California table red and my Lloyd Trapper. We were out of white but the red made a nice pairing with a shrimp and sausage dish my better half cooked up. The Trapper fits in anywhere.
cDAp6oS.jpg

OBZtbEG.jpg

How do you like that Black Rocks Coconut Brown, Chris? My family spends a week or two in the U.P. each August, and I'm always on the lookout for good brews to try while we're there. ;)

- GT

Back