• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

bh49 is not bad news - beware of Tulku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the lie. I never asked you to post my name. You threatened me to post my name and address.

Whether you did wrong or not, he posted personal info too soon. I'll never deal with him.

You know Tulku, if you would have done a little research before making this thread, you'd learn that bh49(Roman) has more posts in the Spyderco Forum than in any other forum.
Do you really think he'd screw you over and not be a person of his word in this matter????? Over a Dragonfly of all knives, and that's not what is the most appalling thing you did.
Giving him a negative feedback score is the most appalling thing you did. :thumbdn:........And you haven't even given this matter enough time to be resolved. That's one of the lowest things I've seen in a while.
You, yourself said you got mad, what did you expect his reaction to be other than defensive and with reservation???? Any rational person would have reacted the same way dealing with someone that is offensive, rude and not calm.
You cannot undo what damage you created by acting like an ass with your initial response. Doesn't work like that.

I hope bh49 gets his negative feedback score removed and you get an infraction for misusing the feedback system.

I hope bh49 gets his negative feedback score removed and you get an infraction for misusing the feedback system.

If I was bh49, I'd get the thread going in Tech Support and report the negative feedback that was left. This deal isn't even competed yet so no feedback should have been given. What part of the buyer being unhappy and the seller willing to give a refund is negative anyway??

If I order something online, receive it, and aren't happy with it, I have to send it back to get a refund. Same as if I bought a product from a brick and mortar store.

To the OP, send the knife back, get your refund, and then move on. That's how things work. Stop digging a hole for yourself here. If there's so much information that everyone here is missing, provide it! It's up to you as the OP of this thread to show how bh49 acted in a negative way. So far, it's you that's taking the cake.

OP you overreacted. How many Spyderco lockbacks have you owned? Almost all have blade play.

Poor-Minded Consumers are always quick to post negative things and air dirty laundry but will never take the time to praise someone or a business when they are treated with exemplary service. Sad to see this but that's what the consumer advocates have built up in so much of America. This bh49 fellow seems quite transparent, and the more the original poster opens his/her mouth the less credibility they seem to build with the forum followers. I hope this works out well for both parties and that both are fair to each other and not just cry and shout to run someone's name through the mud because you think you got a raw deal.

SigKershaw

How about a pic of the knife?? I have received many brand new knives with oil on the blades and scales. Some you could see the oil on the plastic bag.
Ummmmm you just wipe it off.
I really cannot see Roman screwing you for ~ $50 after checking out his history here.
Negative FB??? Really?? Totally not cool.

Roman......start a thread in Tech Support. Calmly state your case and request Spark remove your un deserved negative.
Good luck!
Joe

Tulku has been here long enough to know how things work or should work. He appears to be a person that, no matter what resolution is offered, it is just not good enough and he cannot be made happy. He talks about overreacting and being angry, yet he still acted on that impulse more than once - most recently it would appear when he left negative feedback for bh49. I would have no reservations dealing with bh49. The same cannot be said for you OP.

Last edited:
Gentlemen,

Thank you for support. I would like to give you latest update. It looks like that common sense from this thread didn't effect his mind. The buyer reported a problem to paypal. Hopefully that organization will be able to bring him to his senses.
Roman

OP, your behavior is highly questionable. I am trying to assume the best of you but you're not making it easy at all.

Whatever your grievance--and from my reading of the situation it is arguable if you even have one--the seller has gone above and beyond to make it right for you. It is completely unreasonable to expect a refund before you return the knife. If I were the seller, I would be very concerned about sending someone a refund with no guarantee of getting the knife back. That is not how this works, and PayPal will tell you the same.

Finally, as I said I am not sure you have a grievance at all on the face of the matter. Knives generally come with oil, and handling a brand new knife with factory oil will leave fingerprints. Unless you're new to knives you should know that. Spydercos in my experience particularly come very dirty/oily from the factory.

Spyderco lockbacks, lockbacks in general, tend to have some blade play. I don't know what your definition of "scary" is but given the way you've exaggerated and overreacted I doubt it was that bad.

As a general rule, I've become very careful with how I describe fit and finish/blade play/etc. anymore. It's just too subjective. I've sold rock solid knives and had the buyer complain about blade play, and I myself have bought knives described as perfect and found fit and finish issues. I expect my buyers to allow some minor leeway with this issue and I extend the same to sellers because of subjectivity.

Of course, gross issues are a different matter entirely, but I think people should assume the best of fellow members absent evidence to the contrary. Jumping to assuming the worst doesn't help anyone.

Well i am ao sorry that he did not do the right thing and just return it
Thank u for the update
God Bless,John
Problems happen so no reason to make it worse

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

This is yet another example of how the tables can quickly turn here. the OP made so many mistakes in handling this "issue" that it shows his true colors. to the ignore list he goes. I would not have an issue doing biz with the seller. Hopefully the op will learn a lesson here, but I doubt it.

Thank you Tulku for posting this warning about yourself!

I LOL'd.... but yeah, this is what I got out of this as well. GB&U: Once again worth its weight in gold.

This is yet another example of how the tables can quickly turn here. the OP made so many mistakes in handling this "issue" that it shows his true colors. to the ignore list he goes. I would not have an issue doing biz with the seller. Hopefully the op will learn a lesson here, but I doubt it.

Agree with all of these posts, the OP needs to issue an apology and get the negative feedback removed.

Gentlemen,

Thank you for support. I would like to give you latest update. It looks like that common sense from this thread didn't effect his mind. The buyer reported a problem to paypal. Hopefully that organization will be able to bring him to his senses.
Roman

They usually require that he ship the knife back. Once he does, give him a full refund and be done with it. Don't worry about the shipping, it'll be worth it to not have to deal with him anymore.

Tulku has been here long enough to know how things work or should work. He appears to be a person that, no matter what resolution is offered, it is just not good enough and he cannot be made happy. He talks about overreacting and being angry, yet he still acted on that impulse more than once - most recently it would appear when he left negative feedback for bh49. I would have no reservations dealing with bh49. The same cannot be said for you OP.
+1 Roman is definitely one of the good guys. OP has proven the same cannot be said of him.

I think it's a bit funny that the OP (TULKU) came on here to bad-mouth Roman but all he did was show how slimy a person he is... I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to do business with BH49 but I wouldn't touch a deal with TULKU with a ten foot pole. I believe Roman should post Tulku's name and address in this thread until he comes to his senses and removes his information. It's too bad we have members here that behave like this. Hopefully anyone who thinks about doing business with the OP sees this thread first.

You know Tulku, if you would have done a little research before making this thread, you'd learn that bh49(Roman) has more posts in the Spyderco Forum than in any other forum.

Why would "post count" here or anywhere else have anything to do with the honesty of a seller or buyer:confused:

That wouldn't even be something I would think about or consider..

*Note..my question has nothing to do with the buyer or seller in this thread..just a general type question.

Well i do not think the Op thought this thru before he began
I hope he will chime in and do the right thing and apologize and let the seller take a look and finish this ...quick rask decisions are most times bad ....i hope they realize it

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

They usually require that he ship the knife back. Once he does, give him a full refund and be done with it. Don't worry about the shipping, it'll be worth it to not have to deal with him anymore.
100% agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back