BladeForums.com COVID-19 Response

We all just need to travel outside the house in giant hamster balls.
550e3090962b5aae6fb722dfd5185432--bubble-boy-boy-movie.jpg

Italian physician Tommaso Rangone (14931577) advised that hands must regularly “be cleaned of superfluities, sweat and grime that nature often deposits in those places”

One thing that is helping me weather the situation is reading all the posts on this thread. Thanks for the great mix of comedy, tragedy and community — BF folks are the best!

How do they think giving the stimulus money to small business will work when they are not allowing them to stay open. Makes no sense!

How do they think giving the stimulus money to small business is going to work when they are not allowing them to stay open. Makes no sense!
It does if you look at the big picture as far as preventative maintenance let’s just say.
Also a little bit of something is better then a lot of nothing.
But I do understand your point of view :thumbsup:

It does if you look at the big picture as far as preventative maintenance let’s just say.
Also a little bit of something is better then a lot of nothing.
But I do understand your point of view :thumbsup:
It is better than nothing but give the money to families first who have to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table to sustain themselves till businesses can open again and get back to work. As we all know the longer this goes on people will be starving and desperation will set in!

It is better than nothing but give the money to families first who have to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table to sustain themselves till businesses can open again and get back to work. As we all know the longer this goes on people will be starving and desperation will set in!
I know in my neck of the woods the checks might start rolling in April to families and such. Not sure when businesses are scheduled to received theirs but I think that’s a pretty good time frame under the circumstances. On a side note small businesses are also part of the back bone to are economy and welfare.
Just another point of view on a positive note.

I know in my neck of the woods the checks might start rolling in April to families and such. Not sure when businesses are scheduled to received theirs but I think that’s a pretty good time frame under the circumstances. On a side note small businesses are also part of the back bone to are economy and welfare.
Just another point of view on a positive note.
AGREED on all points !

The 3 days of rain are harder on me and the dogs than this virus. They need dog park time, but I hate dealing with their muddy paws and fur in the house.
Chris! Sounds like a true First World Problem!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He had actually noticed that less woman died during child birth if the midwife had thoroughly washed her hands.
Jewish noticed that a couple of thousand years ago by washing their hands in the sight of God five times a day and were slaughtered during Medieval times for it because they were sick far less and had far fewer women & children die in child birth and accused of pacts with the devil because of it.. so that man was late to the modern hygiene party:)

Jewish noticed that a couple of thousand years ago by washing their hands in the sight of God five times a day and were slaughtered during Medieval times for it because they were sick far less and had far fewer women & children die in child birth and accused of pacts with the devil because of it.. so that man was late to the modern hygiene party:)
And they didn't eat bat soup!

Back