Blades upon Books - Traditionals

I hope you like it Jack. You were a great source of information for my recent trip to the mountains of Scotland and England!

(I recommend any of Robert MacFarlane’s books. Another favorite of mine is his Landmarks.)

Thanks again my friend :) When you were over here, I was looking for an OS map of the Wasdale area, and couldn't find it. While looking for something else in my gear room last night, I spotted a map which had got separated from it's cover, guessed which one it was right away! :thumbsup:

That’s great Jack! I ended up using a smaller map, that was laminated and covered a larger area. The OS maps are wonderful though, and if I lived near there I would have them all. I’m reading this right now, which is really a magazine article that has been padded into a book.
uigquKt.jpg

Good Lord :eek: Great book too.

I'm reading "Of Mice and Men" by Steinbeck

Thank you Gev. :cool: One of the common deficiencies of Man is not finding enough time for reading, reflecting and reforming. Were we to do this, we would not only be richer individually but as a species too......

Thank you Gev. :cool: One of the common deficiencies of Man is not finding enough time for reading, reflecting and reforming. Were we to do this, we would not only be richer individually but as a species too......
Well said, Sir ! Amen

The knives are impressive but so are the editions of those works :)

If you were to have a copy of the entire Everyman's library, you could say you were on the path to enlightenment ;)

Thanks, Will
Thank you Will! I do love nicely covered editions of books. The Everyman's library consistently impresses. I'm not quite willing to do the Easton Press level of style, though!

Back