BladeShowGanzaaaa 2012. . . Rules, Ordering Procedures, & Cool Pics Of The Knives!!!!

Definitely getting a Kill Devil :D Wonder if they will have some that come pre-wrapped. I can barely wrap Christmas presents :eek:

Last edited:
What? No Silent Knights? no AKs? No Choppers?

No disrespect intended just wishful thinking

Elmax...never heard of it. I guess I need to do some digging to see how it stacks up to the INFI and 101.

Thanks

-Emt1581

Elmax is some good stuff. And with Busses Heat treat I am sure it will be fantastic. Its known for being a tough stainless steel. And uses powder metallurgy.

Have not been to a Ganzaaaaa for awhile, this look like fun :D

Maybe a Hawk or a Waki !!!!!!

Im wondering if the kill devils still have the holes drilled where the rivets would be. I can't tell due to the paracord covering it; does anyone have an idea?

Im wondering if the kill devils still have the holes drilled where the rivets would be. I can't tell due to the paracord covering it; does anyone have an idea?

Possibly but in the video I didn't take notice to any.

-Emt1581

Definitely a target rich environment. Now to figure out how to email from the ballgame that night!

No way to know for sure, but the butt (prommel?) is different. The handle seems notched in the area of the para cord. The spike is allso more pointed than the .400 width of mine.

Ok, first of all I like a lot of the offerings and I'm in for a few things....but, there is a lack of INFI options. The double cut Shanks are pretty darn sweet, but looks like the only way to get a Busse in this Ganza is to go with the shank.

The Scraps are a must have and the Sniper Hawk (if it is pointier than the one I scored at Blade) is going to get strong consideration. So, is that Sniper a variant that differs from the Blade offering in more than just lack of scales? Please tell.

I'll put a close up photo of my Sniper from Blade in here so we can compare. But I also know that without official word, that what you see in a photo can differ a bit from reality...so unless it is officially confirmed that this Sniper Hawk varies from the Blade release we cannot be certain.

photo-172.jpg

photo-173.jpg

Definitely getting a Kill Devil :D Wonder if they will have some that come pre-wrapped. I can barely wrap Christmas presents :eek:

get your devil add two to your order. i'll pay for two of them. have busse send them all to me, i'll wrap your's with what ever color 550 you want that i have(i'll send pic's). then i'll ship them back to ya on me. sound fair? i don't think i'm to far from ya, how close are ya to morgantown?

Are these the only offering for this Ganza? I was honestly expecting more similarly to previous ones. Sorry to say I'm kind of disappointed as I was expecting a full-on offering considering all the hype and extended delays / promises from the shop.

Are these the only offering for this Ganza? I was honestly expecting more similarly to previous ones. Sorry to say I'm kind of disappointed as I was expecting a full-on offering considering all the hype and extended delays / promises from the shop.

Hehehehehehehe!

Back