Bose Knives

My Dad rarely had the same hubcaps on both sides of the car. He was plenty happy to match them on either side, rather than all the way around. He said nobody paid that much attention.

I understand that stag is getting increasingly hard to come by for a new knife. Is anybody else hearing that?
Ryu has it all ;)

Great knives you've acquired Steve! Love the backpocket 'trapper' and the stag in it's own right is marvelous regardless of whether or not they match perfectly.

My Dad rarely had the same hubcaps on both sides of the car. He was plenty happy to match them on either side, rather than all the way around. He said nobody paid that much attention.

I understand that stag is getting increasingly hard to come by for a new knife. Is anybody else hearing that?
Thanks, Charlie.

Been away for a spell. Some Bose knife photos for ya'll.

My 3.5" modified stockman no.1 in as ground D-2
tumblr_otsituj6yf1rzq6m9o2_1280.jpg

Reese works his magic with hand-dyed and jigged bone
tumblr_otsituj6yf1rzq6m9o1_1280.jpg

Please tell me about this incredible looking fixed blade!

Skip I've been telling guys this for years,but I think it's starting to catch on. Not so much the idea,but the actual fact

Back