Photos Buck Knives in Action!

Enzo’s Woodshop

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Post your Buck Knives in use!

Whether it’s daily menial tasks, kitchen work, dressing or skinning game, cleaning fish, whittling, bushcrafting, or anything else, show off your Buck Knives doing work!

I searched but couldn’t find a pre-existing thread with this theme, so I figured I’d make one. If it already exists, my apologies.

Some of these are old / already posted elsewhere, but they fit here and will get the ball rolling.

iGCpZKG.jpg

thstzNM.jpg

This was my first-ever Figure-4 trap, about three or four years back.

o04gLR8.jpg

ao1yqi6.jpg

drop-point 112 in 5160 doing some kitchen work:

2A1WZel.jpg

0fjx03H.jpg

QdoPmnr.jpg

I think it's one of those frozen iguanas... frogs have webbed feat.

Did it taste like chicken?
It wasn't frozen, it was caught swimming when we were in the keys. It was caught the last day we were there so we were gonna have dinner when we got back with the family that went with us, but schedules didn't wind up aligning and it got lost in the freezer :-(

Made a few targets for my brother and I to shoot with BB guns :)

Used scrap material. The targets are dangling soda cans, suspended inside large plastic detergent containers that have a window cut into them. The cans are attached via a wooden toggle, which slides into the can’s opening. They’re easy to put on and take off, so they can be replaced when needed.

Used my Buck 124 to make them, and the BB gun pictured is a Daisy Powerline 880.

6eNhvXK.jpg
UttKCUf.jpg

7ARqjUC.jpg

xyvPUTo.jpg

ACvvx1J.jpg
zkeIC4U.jpg
Mz4ilbZ.jpg

j7kDxDS.jpg

scuYTWz.jpg

yHzsSfe.jpg

Back